fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

10 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

Even Inside Out would have been better than Criminal ... Criminal kinda killed the FF era

Even tho its a great song, there are way catchier songs on the album, like Up n' Down and Trouble For Me 

My theory is they pushed criminal to be a single just to have Jason in the music video. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

At the end of the day Up N’ down should have been the last single off FF, it’s the perfect Britney song 

3 did what it needed to do like going to number 1 on billboard but doesn’t fit the aesthetic of the FF era imo 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Na. Britney should have debuted HIAM in a performance at the 2010 Vmas and debut the video at the end of the show and release Ff in December. 

The problem with all her albums during the cship was she never did promo outside of rigid robotic prerecorded ****. 

She used to do awesome off the cuff promo on late night shows around the world, always as funny as the comedians interviewing her. 

All her cship albums suffered because of team cons fear of letting her do live promo

Hold it against me was a great lead single, went to number 1 and was huge at the time, I love the video. 

Ff chart wise is her most successful era so imagine how big it would have been if she was allowed to promote it. 

Edited by Armchairrevolution
  • Like 3

3 is a very good song, but is not strong enough to push an album i think, i hated HIAM, it's the worst song of Femme Fatale for me i never listen to it, i just like the end and that's it, even the music video is kinda gaga i don't like it, i love Britney when she is Britney and when she tries to discover herself in her songs, but i love the album tho, one of her best, HIAM was just so not her, it seemed so forced at that time, i don't know how to explain, for me the first single should have been "up and down" or "selfish" or "gazoline" or "i wanna go". But I understand that they chose HIAM because it was the song that contained the most element of what was the direction of the album in general (electro pop, dubstep-influenced, industrial...). :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block