Billie Eilish: I think p**nography is a disgrace

2 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Right , and having your foot on men's chests filling their mouths with milk in a potential suffocating position isn't some twisted dominatrix reference. Right? 

" I wanna do bad things to i wanna make you yell" 

Sit your *** down you hypocritical hollywood plant. 

That's a bit unfair as she is admitting it warped her ideas of s** when she was younger, and the song and video were made well before she was 18. She cant possibly be a hypocrite as she is outright admitting it gave her the wrong idea in her younger years which covers her creative work as well.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

She is not wrong. 

It's problematic in many ways: 

1. People think s** is always like that. (No, it's not) 

2. They make it seem like women are easy to get and they do all that things in their private bedroom. 

3. It makes people more superficial, some people honestly are delusional to think everyone needs a body like a ***worker / po.rnactor. 

4. Po.rnaddiction and your performance will decrease. 

It's a fantasy, not reality after all. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I mean she’s not wrong about ****, it’s definitely not a healthy habit. It’s also sadly normal for kids at 11-12 to start discovering it. Some develop their own ***ual tendencies and it’s no big deal, while others live with a crippling addiction that destroys their ability for intimacy for years ….. unfortunately this isn’t something that will change. People have to make their own choices, and parents have to parent. 

why this is her interview topic though is beyond me 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Blackout2007 said:

Gay **** overwhelmingly promotes unprotected s€x nowadays. Phrases like “I’m just a hole” and “I wanna _____ somebody’s son” are all over Twitter. There’s also lots of taboo scenarios, cheating storylines, stealthing, and statutory r word roleplay. It’s just as toxic. More men enjoy it compared to women so it just feels less wrong. Doesn’t make it less unhealthy especially to developing minds.

Yeah, I used to make fun of the straights for their creepy-azz P-rnHub feeds filled with weird step-parent and step-sibling play, but these days, it's all over gay p-rn too. There's so much step-dad and uncle stuff. :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block