New DISGUSTING article from TMZ. Psychiatrist: I'd FORCE dr**s into Britney

where the hell is her team? I swear They are useless AF. She NEEDS Taylor or Beyonce's PR teams or something. What the **** is this??

These people are disgusting.

This man should lose his license for saying **** like this publicly, as a psychiatrist. They just want to control the narrative.

Britney needs to take control of her narrative and have her power back.  Publicly. 

I hate to be that guy. But I do think this year Britney should fully start mentally, and physically preparing for a comeback. The only way to keep these people sounding crazy is by being powerful. She needs to SHOW and look like she's doing the work. 

As much as we don't wanna admit it, since Instagram is just s few minutes of someone's year, people unfortunately are running with the narrative TMZ and etc. are setting.

She should start making public appearances: i.e. a speech against conservatorship abuse.

I'm so sorry Brit.

• Love 2

This doctor should have his medical license stripped. DISGUSTING. 

You see example like Gipsy Rose whose mother had doctors wrongfully diagnosed her and giving her meds and procedures she's never need and fooled the public for years !  

I hope Britney stays away from those evil doctors that has no morals and are just pure evils. There's just so many evil so called "professionals" .... 

Edited by annalai23
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, Elle90s said:

He is a psychiatrist, and they can do that if a pts is a danger to themselves and others. 

He has never met Britney. He doesn’t know her. He has never treated her. He has never seen her medical records. He is diagnosing someone based on what the media has said about her. I hope he loses his license and he loses patients.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
5 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Isn't he accused of m7rdering a child?

He said his son attempted to kill him? He’s also the psychiatrist of his son… What the hell? Isn’t that illegal?

”Dr. Charles Sophy, the Psychiatrist to the Stars, has filed a restraining order against his son Benjamin Sophy-Voss.

According to legal documents obtained by The Blast, the celebrity psychiatrist claimed his son subjected him to "multiple acts of abuse," and he is afraid "he can be killed in his sleep" by the 22-year-old who has mental health issues. Shockingly, he says his own son was planning to kill him after being found with "mur*** tools."

Celebrity Psychiatrist Dr. Charles Sophy Files Restraining Order Against Own Son

According to Dr. Sophy, he is both Benjamin's dad and psychiatrist after the 22-year-old was diagnosed with mental health issues as a child. He says Benjamin is diagnosed with "attention deficit disorder as well as bipolar disorder."”

No wonder the son wants to kill him 💀

• Like 3

There is obviously something seriously wrong with this ******* ******* to be talking about an innocent person like this. Forcing meds on someone are you ******* kidding me? There’s a special place in hell for people like this. 

Edited by Buff
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

Britney doesn’t need a comeback career wise, sorry OP but I don’t agree with you. Britney will never again subject herself to what she went through to keep making others happy. If she ever works again it will be because she believes it will make her happy… Frankly, IMO that ship has sailed. I can see her doing other things maybe, but she’s not going to tour and rehearse ever again. She just needs a good PR team, honestly she needs someone like Taylor’s PR… Not that useless thumb Cade.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

TMZ is letting a doctor who has never met her say these things about her?:squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

They don't even know that her Instagram is full of secret messages.
I have noticed this and have been really marveling at her cleverness and sophistication all these days.

It is TMZ and the doctors who are sick!!
Money grubbers!!!

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Irrelevant TMZ interviewing an irrelevant doctor :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

Its dr Sophy though. Who worked closely with dr Phil for years and sat in his advicery board and head of something at Cedars Sinai.

I am pretty sure someone leaked her medical record to him and dr Drew. They both spoke out like they had her medical info first hand in the TMZ doc.

So he is not irrelavent but he is unethical and should lose his licence and job if he hasnt already.  I am sure someone here knows more about this dude.

• Love 1

Funny how the tabloids are saying Britney is spending too much on vacations but they never say she is spending too much on an incompetent team. She has a PR person, she has a manager... she pay a bunch of people for basically nothing.

And I was shocked with the things the doctor said. You shouldn't force someone to get treatment and medications. Britney mental health probably got worse after the last facility she always talk about. It damaged her even more.

If Britney is institutionalized again against her will I bet she will be back much worse than she is now.

She needs to understand she needs help,  that's the only way some treatment will work.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Britney doesn’t need a comeback career wise, sorry OP but I don’t agree with you. Britney will never again subject herself to what she went through to keep making others happy. If she ever works again it will be because she believes it will make her happy… Frankly, IMO that ship has sailed. I can see her doing other things maybe, but she’s not going to tour and rehearse ever again. She just needs a good PR team, honestly she needs someone like Taylor’s PR… Not that useless thumb Cade.

I hear what you’re saying but I think it’s deeper than that. She clearly still enjoys singing and dancing in instagram videos which in itself is like a mini music video.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block