Producer and Director ELC Talks about Britney: "What was going on with Britney was not a secret." The industry: "you don’t talk about Britney Spears" "And I am really impressed that she is calling people out"

3 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

If you think about Britney's success with Circis and Femme Fatale whilst not putting in passion or effort, imagine with how massive and huge and successful she would have been if she wasn't under such restraints.

There is no denying a lot of people envied Britney's success and some are probably even salty she got a second chance and made a huge comeback.

Britney being controlled benefited other artists, specifically female artists. No one is going to try to get their competition free to even be more competition.

sounds horrible but sounds very possible and likely; at least for artists / circles.

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, RulesRules said:

All I'm gonna say is the entirety of the Femme Fatale Era and the X-factor era happened in public.

well that guy that was invited as a judge one day at the X Factor did speak up months ago, and it wasn't in a very positive light.

He basically blamed Britney for her life being a mess, so if that's what they're gonna say, I think it's better they've kept quiet :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

However, it's interesting to hear how are people like JLo and such, which have a relationship with Lou,  gonna react when they get asked about it

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block