Producer and Director ELC Talks about Britney: "What was going on with Britney was not a secret." The industry: "you don’t talk about Britney Spears" "And I am really impressed that she is calling people out"

3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

No offence but Americans are fairly individualistic. When have they ever been conscientious of other peoples' needs? (ok, I get I'm overgeneralizing but it isn't surprising when the culture favours self-interests over social welfare).

Not speaking and covering up crime by powerful people to keep your job is not individualism at all lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I have said it on several occasions, the Illuminattis 👁️have the power to put you on the pedestal or sink you and kill you as they did with MJ, Britney has always been part of the Illuminattis👁️ and thanks for us and the public she's s free that's why our girl can't say what really happened she has to be very carefull.. god bless you Brit 💙 

PD: Wake Up peopple this industry is not what you think 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, descg said:

And Gaga that wrote Quicksand and Telephone for Circus era she didn't know anything, ok... And Kesha, Nicky Minaj, Rihanna... And they said nothing. And Britney thanks Gaga now? and all the hate to Xtina? Sorry all this don't make it sense.

lmao they havent seen each other since the 2003 VMAs but she is dissapointed that she didnt do more meanwhile her actual friends and collaborators did nothing and she has nothing bad to say about them. 

• Like 1

I do believe that many of them didn't know what was really going on, mostly because they didn't WANT to know what was really going on so they could wash their hands and say "oh, I had no idea!" "i wish her the best" and go on.

The fact that ELC had so much trouble getting any celebrity to speak about the legacy of one of the biggest (if not the biggest) popstars in the world, makes it painfully obvious that the ALL knew that something really shady was going on in there. It is a huge red flag.

Britney's story about Xtina was maybe a little over the top but she has every right to call out those who avoid talking about what they know. Christina was very dismissive and really mishandled that interview, and being an estranged childhood friend I can totally see why Britney was especially hurt and chose that clip to call them all out.

It wasn't smart in terms of optics, but she seems to be over optics so good for her, I respect a queen who doesn't give a f.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao they havent seen each other since the 2003 VMAs but she is dissapointed that she didnt do more meanwhile her actual friends and collaborators did nothing and she has nothing bad to say about them. 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Xtina herself said she tried to reach out during the cship and was met with an impenetrable army. And didn't Britney say Xtina was coming over for a popcorn date in 2012? Lol

Again, the question is, everyone at the very least noticed that Britney was being socially isolated, which by itself is a huge red flag. Everyone heard the stories about how they couldn't look Britney in the eye, about how she would look completely medicated and numb. Xtina, as a childhood friend, and everyone else in the MMC possibly could have seen a red flag by knowing Britney's dad was in charge.

One thing is people like Felicia, Tish Yates, Anthony Preston speaking up. Another thing is people like Xtina, Justin, Lance realizing that something is not right, even if they did not have contact with her. But Lance decided he was fine with it, and Justin and Xtina made some off hand comments without any conclusion.

I don't know if you noticed by the social isolation, Britney doesn't have many friends and her small network of people did help (Sam, maybe Cade).

And I'm angry at everyone else too. Will.i.am didn't know what was going on exactly but he noticed it was an odd situation but just decided to speak out this year or last year. Gaga, Demi, G Eazy, Tinashe worked with them and just wished good wishes. Mariah probably knows a thing from their meeting and through Cade and she was definitely accompanying. Iggy was kind of the only one that was more incisive in the past but she left out important details she shared recently.

And again, no one is saying Xtina is wrong, but Britney has all the rights in the world to show off her disappointment when she felt abandoned for 13 years.

Plus, the rumors Cher mentioned came from somewhere. Britney Team had a reputation in the industry but no one was talking about it. As Erin Carr said, no one was talking about Britney at all. She was the industry's caged animal.

4 hours ago, CroXeToX said:

I have said it on several occasions, the Illuminattis 👁️have the power to put you on the pedestal or sink you and kill you as they did with MJ, Britney has always been part of the Illuminattis👁️ and thanks for us and the public she's s free that's why our girl can't say what really happened she has to be very carefull.. god bless you Brit 💙 

Illuminati isn’t exactly the right word to use, (the powers that be is honestly better)-but all of this is true

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CroXeToX said:

illuminati GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block