New Court Documents: Lynne's attorney files for $700,000+ fees to be paid from Britney's estate

Said it over and over again, in an abusive family/structure, there is not just one perpetrator. Anyone who doesn't actively fight the abuser is just an enabler or perpetrator as well, but there were some people "sticking up for the good sweet Southern ladei". 

She might be the worst of them all. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I feel like this is a situation where two things can exist at once.

I was wondering what made all these changes in the conservatorship start to happen in 2019...what made Ingham actually start to act like somewhat of a lawyer and I guess now we have the answer...Jamie went too far even by Lynn's standards and she got an attorney to be a thorn in team con's side...I do believe this did good and helped to bring back some sort of normalcy...but if Lynn wants any sort of relationship with her daughter or wants to even be regarded as a mother she needs to pay this bill...parents are supposed to take care of their children and she is part of the reason Britney is in this nightmare in the first place...she needs to pay this bill and get it together...the fact that she is even asking this of Britney is disgusting...

Yes, but just as an extra comment and even after reading the details of the document, this is laughable. Couldn't Lynne have sold something? Sold her Lousinana Manor and freaking stick with her daughter? How convenient for her to appear timidly in 2019 to somewhat defend? Britney and then ask for a payment of such exorbitant nature for lawyers who, according to docs, didnt even know how to contest a conservatorship and they are charging close to a million? Insanity.  I mean, fans who are not lawyers knew pribably uears ago that a petition needed to be filled, how come lawyers didn't know? Rats. 

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Stefani said:

We went from loving her, to hating her. Her, Jamie and JL are the trinity of evil family members. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

And Bryan completes the quartet, given he's openly admitted Britney's always wanted out of her situation while simultaneously saying the conservatorship is "a great thing for our family". Not a great thing for Britney, by this logic, but a great thing for the family.

• Like 7

This is verrry interesting to read.... so the harassment from Lynne's lawyers was the only reason Ingham acted at all? I understand people being mad at the money, but holy **** thank god she did something- not that it cancels out being involved in creating it in the first place. But how easily this could have never ended is so terrifying 

• Like 1

Oh, now Lynne tells a bit different story since Matt came aboard 

Let me remind:

From the transcript of the 2020 hearing, it seems that Lynne's goal was not to help terminate Cship, but to help remove James. Also she wanted Jamie to continue to be a part of Britney's life, just not as a conservator, but like as an interested party like she is. And she is thankful to him for his service as Brit's conservator

1-2-Lynne.png

1-Lynne-Layew.png

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

Yes, but just as an extra comment and even after reading the details of the document, this is laughable. Couldn't Lynne have sold something? Sold her Lousinana Manor and freaking stick with her daughter? How convenient for her to appear timidly in 2019 to somewhat defend? Britney and then ask for a payment of such exorbitant nature for lawyers who, according to docs, didnt even know how to contest a conservatorship and they are charging close to a million? Insanity.  I mean, fans who are not lawyers knew pribably uears ago that a petition needed to be filled, how come lawyers didn't know? Rats. 

She can't sell the house she lives in because Britney owns it and pays for all the costs of it...that is how ridiculous this whole thing is...as I said Lynn needs to actually be a mother and pay the cost for her own attorneys...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I can appreciate the fact that Lynne doesn't have that kind of money to pay and I actually think Britney will probably help her mother and pay those fees (Britney doesn't care about the money, she cares about family so I think she would help but be resentful and have absolutely every right to be!). 

But part of me hopes she will  deny her mother and Lynne will be left by herself to find some way to pay for the lawyers like she left Britney to be controlled by that abusive POS and did absolutely nothing while her daughter lost every human right.

I never trusted Lynne and I thought she was equally as bad as Jamie if not worst because she was abused by Jamie and she helped him get control over her daughter and abuse her for 13 years... so I'd be happy to see Lynne find a job in MacDonalds and start paying those fees.. 

happy ronald mcdonald GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block