New Court Documents: Lynne's attorney files for $700,000+ fees to be paid from Britney's estate

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

they also call out Ingham and Thoreen for not filing the petition to remove Jamie for months, and instead Vivian going on television shows to talk about Jamie's love for his daughter

Why didnt Lynn file a petition to ends the conservatorship?

• Love 2
  • Like 5
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Are y'all reading the document? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I don't agree Britney should pay, but it seems like Lynne was actually the only one trying to remove Jamie, at least since 2019, and she's giving a clearer storyline of what has happened in court since then, at least their version of the events

Lynn just agreed with what Britney openly said. She didnt actually do anything. We already knew this for 2 years

• Like 4

And we were praising her mom to actually getting involved and having her own lawyer whom she had to pay herself. But now Britney has to. I mean can her family be anymore disgusting and cruel. They locked her up for 13 years and profited of her misery. Then she is finally on a way to her freedom they just want to cut their expenses. God Lynne i thought u have a common sense. I am dissapointed of ur action and i am nobody. Imagine Britney being heartbroken her mom asking court to pay from her assets bc her mom was there-which she has to do at first place. Money makes ppl really really crazy. Nor her father nor her mom nor her sister should ever get money unless it is Britneys own wish to help. They all just sick to the core

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Lynn just agreed with what Britney openly said. She didnt actually do anything. We already knew this for 2 years

the document claims she was in talks to Sam Ingham since 2019, and there were meetings where the counsel from all parties discussed Jamie's permanence as conservator, and Lynne's counsel was the only one in favor of removing him, even Ingham refused to file the petition.

I don't know why she didn't file herself, maybe they didn't know. The document also reveals Lynne's counsel had to "educate themselves" in conservatorship and probate code, so they really had no idea what they were doing lol but they were pushing for Jamie's removal way before Britney's testimony.

I'm not defending Lynne, I'm just saying the document is telling the full story, according to them, at least since the 2019 events.

What we thought last year that was Ingham's spontaneous actions against Jamie, were, according to them, the result of months and months of Lynne and her counsel asking Ingham to remove Jamie, to review the checks (which led to the Bessemer Trust appointment), have the 730 evaluation, she supposedly reviewed with Britney other options for doctors, helped her get her phone back, driving privileges, etc.

I don't know if this is true, all I'm saying is it's giving some missing pieces we didn't have about what has been happening this past two years at the court hearings and in between them.

They also keep contesting Thoreen's fees for her media tour, and claim they've been collaborating with Rosengart to let them understand the whole story

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I feel like this is a situation where two things can exist at once.

I was wondering what made all these changes in the conservatorship start to happen in 2019...what made Ingham actually start to act like somewhat of a lawyer and I guess now we have the answer...Jamie went too far even by Lynn's standards and she got an attorney to be a thorn in team con's side...I do believe this did good and helped to bring back some sort of normalcy...but if Lynn wants any sort of relationship with her daughter or wants to even be regarded as a mother she needs to pay this bill...parents are supposed to take care of their children and she is part of the reason Britney is in this nightmare in the first place...she needs to pay this bill and get it together...the fact that she is even asking this of Britney is disgusting...

• Like 5

I really thought Lynne paid for the lawyer herself. I gave her some credit for that.

The lawyers didn't do nothing. Just that one comment "this is lawyers gone wild" was priceless and I think helped clarify the situation.  I believe they put a lot of work into their representation. And to be honest, I'm partial to the name, "Gladstone Jones".

But I actually think it's sad that Lynne can't find that money in her own accounts. Really brings it home, what their financial position is without Britney. I wonder if the house is in her name. Because if it is, she'd be smart to mortgage it. This looks like she's panicking about her financial future, with Britney in charge of her own money again, soon, I hope. That's too bad, because she had a sliver of high ground to stand on.

If Britney ends up paying it, at least the lawyers were arguing for her, whatever Lynne's motivations were, and not demeaning her in court.

Edited to add: I just read the document and it looks like Britney wanted Lynne to hire a lawyer and it might have been a case of being her best chance to get legal representation. And they did do a lot, saw the same irregularities that Rosengart did and did their best. It must have been frustrating for Britney, in that she probably wondered if Lynne was being straight about things that were decided in court...but the firm seems to have done it as sensitively as they could. They took 40 percent off the bill. And they proceeded in the first place with the understanding that Britney and Lynne had consulted together on it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block