New Court Documents: Lynne's attorney files for $700,000+ fees to be paid from Britney's estate

12 hours ago, reVolution said:

I bet she called her to say " sweetie I need you to pay these laywers" Britney was like hell no!, and the "why are you acting like this?" came up

She was probably smiling BIG at her mom on FaceTime when she asked her to pay the bill. All because she knows that she doesn’t have to pay it. 

Anyways why are they claiming they didn’t know they could’ve outright contested it and bypassed Sam Ingram when all you have to do is google to find that out ? What are the paralegals at their firm being paid for? 🧐

11 hours ago, ratsincats said:

This is verrry interesting to read.... so the harassment from Lynne's lawyers was the only reason Ingham acted at all? I understand people being mad at the money, but holy **** thank god she did something- not that it cancels out being involved in creating it in the first place. But how easily this could have never ended is so terrifying 

What might be bad is that probably she intervened because she wanted to be the nee handler. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

And people were saying she was paying for her own attorneys. What have they even done?

This whole family is disgusting. She really was a stage mom. I think she always wanted to be a famous writer or something and used Britney to sell books. 

She literally said that in her book that she always thought of being famous but was too scared to pursue it. Which is why I never believed her “I’m not a stagemom, I just supported what my daughter wants” and she even says that in her book. Can’t believe she’s a school teacher.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, grateful said:

Wow. Between what Britney shared earlier and now this, I’m completely disgusted. Not on Exhale, but in my real life I stuck up for this woman time and time again over the past couple years. I tried very hard to make sense of certain things that didn’t quite add up and chose to see the best in her- I guess because I really wanted to believe Britney had her mother in her corner. But I’m sorry I ever believed a word she said. What a manipulative, icky person. 

Stay strong, Britney💕 

My feelings exactly.

I had little hope on her given the fact she was always by britney´s side from day 1 since she started her career, they seemed to have a great mother-daughter relationship. One wouldnt expect that sh1t from the people who are supposed to protect you and love you unconditionally. How would you deal with that? Im not angry for Britney, I actually feel sad for her because your mother is the ultimate person you could trust, the one you are supposed to go to for help, how would you heal from that?? How? it´s your mother, it´s not a friend, a husband or a random person you just can say "ok, whatever" it´s your mother. I really hope Britney finds peace in heart and mind. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 2
17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the document claims she was in talks to Sam Ingham since 2019, and there were meetings where the counsel from all parties discussed Jamie's permanence as conservator, and Lynne's counsel was the only one in favor of removing him, even Ingham refused to file the petition.

I don't know why she didn't file herself, maybe they didn't know. The document also reveals Lynne's counsel had to "educate themselves" in conservatorship and probate code, so they really had no idea what they were doing lol but they were pushing for Jamie's removal way before Britney's testimony.

I'm not defending Lynne, I'm just saying the document is telling the full story, according to them, at least since the 2019 events.

What we thought last year that was Ingham's spontaneous actions against Jamie, were, according to them, the result of months and months of Lynne and her counsel asking Ingham to remove Jamie, to review the checks (which led to the Bessemer Trust appointment), have the 730 evaluation, she supposedly reviewed with Britney other options for doctors, helped her get her phone back, driving privileges, etc.

I don't know if this is true, all I'm saying is it's giving some missing pieces we didn't have about what has been happening this past two years at the court hearings and in between them.

They also keep contesting Thoreen's fees for her media tour, and claim they've been collaborating with Rosengart to let them understand the whole story

This is crazy, why didn’t Ingham do ANYTHING the whole entire time and why is this allowed in the legal system, this is so crummy… :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

35 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

And people were saying she was paying for her own attorneys. What have they even done?

Not saying it's true or that Britney should pay, but they actually list in those documents everything that they supposedly have done since they joined the case in 2019. 

They basically say they were the ones that propitiated the changes in Britney's life after the mental facility, they were the ones that demanded the 730 evaluation, they were pushing for Britney to have her own lawyer, choose her doctor, take her phone back as well as driving privileges, they were the ones that negotiated Jamie stepping down as personal conservator after the restraining order, they were pushing Ingham to remove him and terminate the conservatorship altogether, and asked him to file for the Bessemer Trust as co-conservator of the estate to review all the missing checks from the stays at the mental facility, etc. They have and still are contesting the fees that Vivian Thoreen asked for her "media tour", they supposedly have cooperated with Rosengart to inform him about the history of the case, and supported him in removing Jamie and naming the current conservator of the estate.

According to the document, they agreed to help Lynne all this time and not ask for the fees to be paid until it was time to discuss it, which is why they're doing it now because that's what was decided at the last hearing. 

Again, I'm not saying that everything on that document is true, or that Britney has the obligation to pay, but they actually make a better effort and a more reasonable one, to explain why they should be paid or how their work helped Britney's case, unlike, basically everyone that has been against her from Jamie's party. And they also go on to mention certain things that happened at various hearings, where the judge herself refused to remove Jamie, or even Ingham himself, as well as the months that they supposedly kept calling Ingham only to be ignored or receive excuses about why he wasn't filing to remove Jamie. 

Once more, I don't think Britney should pay even less that huge amount, but I'd like for people to actually read the document and see that it's not like they're just demanding stuff just because, but they actually list a rather comprehensive list of things they've done in the case, which if true, are more deserving than anything Thoreen, the Jeryls, Ingham or Loeb and Loeb have done, and are also requesting fees. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, grateful said:

Wow. Between what Britney shared earlier and now this, I’m completely disgusted. Not on Exhale, but in my real life I stuck up for this woman time and time again over the past couple years. I tried very hard to make sense of certain things that didn’t quite add up and chose to see the best in her- I guess because I really wanted to believe Britney had her mother in her corner. But I’m sorry I ever believed a word she said. What a manipulative, icky person. 

Stay strong, Britney💕 

Me too. Even up until Britney's latest Insta dragging, I thought Lynne was supporting Britney. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Not saying it's true or that Britney should pay, but they actually list in those documents everything that they supposedly have done since they joined the case in 2019. 

They basically say they were the ones that propitiated the changes in Britney's life after the mental facility, they were the ones that demanded the 730 evaluation, they were pushing for Britney to have her own lawyer, choose her doctor, take her phone back as well as driving privileges, they were the ones that negotiated Jamie stepping down as personal conservator after the restraining order, they were pushing Ingham to remove him and terminate the conservatorship altogether, and asked him to file for the Bessemer Trust as co-conservator of the estate to review all the missing checks from the stays at the mental facility, etc. They have and still are contesting the fees that Vivian Thoreen asked for her "media tour", they supposedly have cooperated with Rosengart to inform him about the history of the case, and supported him in removing Jamie and naming the current conservator of the estate.

According to the document, they agreed to help Lynne all this time and not ask for the fees to be paid until it was time to discuss it, which is why they're doing it now because that's what was decided at the last hearing. 

Again, I'm not saying that everything on that document is true, or that Britney has the obligation to pay, but they actually make a better effort and a more reasonable one, to explain why they should be paid or how their work helped Britney's case, unlike, basically everyone that has been against her from Jamie's party. And they also go on to mention certain things that happened at various hearings, where the judge herself refused to remove Jamie, or even Ingham himself, as well as the months that they supposedly kept calling Ingham only to be ignored or receive excuses about why he wasn't filing to remove Jamie. 

Once more, I don't think Britney should pay even less that huge amount, but I'd like for people to actually read the document and see that it's not like they're just demanding stuff just because, but they actually list a rather comprehensive list of things they've done in the case, which if true, are more deserving than anything Thoreen, the Jeryls, Ingham or Loeb and Loeb have done, and are also requesting fees. 

I do not disagree with anything you’re saying because everything you are saying it’s true but it’s so disgusting how Britney is literally paying for everyone’s lawyer. My mind can’t comprehend how her family literally use her as a cash cow.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I do not disagree with anything you’re saying because everything you are saying it’s true but it’s so disgusting how Britney is literally paying for everyone’s lawyer. My mind can’t comprehend how her family literally use her as a cash cow.

Britney, or anyone in her position, shouldn't pay anyone but her own lawyers. Which is more, court-appointed lawyers should be paid by the government or something, when it wasn't even her decision to have him. 

I definitely think Lynne should've seen how to pay this by herself or warned Britney beforehand 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 11/3/2021 at 1:57 AM, ratsincats said:

This is verrry interesting to read.... so the harassment from Lynne's lawyers was the only reason Ingham acted at all? I understand people being mad at the money, but holy **** thank god she did something- not that it cancels out being involved in creating it in the first place. But how easily this could have never ended is so terrifying 

Agreed. I'm glad I just read through the docs because it makes things so much more clear - the craziness and depths of this cship always surprise!!!

I knew it was weird Sam Ingham started saying things in Britney's interest like "Britney appreciates the informed support of her fans" or something to that effect, because he was not supporting her overall, so it DOES make sense that SI actually started sorta helping Britney due to pressure from Lynne and her attorneys.  

I mean, I guess at least Lynne did SOMEthing after the 2019 terror, even if too little. There is just so much that has happened in court that was closed to the public that we don't (yet) know about. BUT it still doesn't excuse the fact that (as many people have pointed out) it was too little too late for Lynne.  And it is clear even her attorneys NEVER FILED A PETITION TO TERMINATE.  Especially if she helped Lou get the power in the first place.  After the insta post, I have a feeling she just talked to Britney about it and Britney was like, NOPE, they're YOURS to pay (even if she had told her in the past they would get paid)!  It was your fault you got me in this CShip so now Britney gets some payback/justice/a chance to win a round and SMILE - like Lynne and all them can sweat and worry and be scared and on the hook for once instead of Britney.

ALSO, isn't it interesting how Rosengart pushed Jamie out EASILY based on rules and laws because a conservatee HAS THE RIGHT to choose a new conservator with little or no evidence, but yet the courts allowed Jamie to stay on and gave Lynne the run around making them wait for new court date after new court date and Lynne and her counsel didn't fight these delays.  I mean, it has already been clear the courts are corrupt, but this is just yet another example of how blatantly THE COURTS WILLINGLY kept Britney under captivity with her father in power when it was CLEARLY NOT IN HER BEST INTEREST and against her stated wishes.

• Love 2

Lynn should be paying for her own lawyers but as far as the documents show they did a lot of work into helping Britney and are at least competent which is nice. That doesn’t mean Britney should have to pay them since they aren’t her lawyers and Lynn SHOULD have done what was needed to help her daughter. 

edit to add that the fees they are requesting sounds like the total fees from when they joined in 2019 and it’s still less than Jamie’s lawyers for just a few months. It was obvious changes didn’t start until Lynn’s lawyers came in to the mix. They stood up for Britney when her trash court appointed one wouldn’t. While all this was too little too late I still think Lynn was acting in good faith here. While the conservatorship was always bad maybe it just got too controlling and bad for Lynn’s taste after the mental health stay. That must have been her limit and her mother instincts finally kicked in and told her to protect her child, something she clearly wasn’t doing before. I think for Lynn she is overly influenced by the money and fame over Britney’s general well-being but I can’t see her wanting Britney to actually suffer/get off over the control like Jamie. Idk. I understand Britney’s anger. But I still don’t see Lynn as the super villain yet. Although at the rate things seem to go it’ll come out via text that lynn suggested the mental health stay 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block