New Court Documents: Lynne's attorney files for $700,000+ fees to be paid from Britney's estate

OMG! Just when you thought the family could not get any worse! As she owns the house her mother lives in, I hope Britney's next move is an eviction notice. Her family just do not get the fact it is over. The "family business" is over. None of the assets belong to them! They did nothing to earn them! They all have to go ahead and fend for themselves now. Had there been a ounce of genuine support for Britney over the years this may not be the case, but you reap what you sow. I hope Rosengart fights this ridiculous fees request like a tiger! 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Grace Kelly said:

OMG! Just when you thought the family could not get any worse! As she owns the house her mother lives in, I hope Britney's next move is an eviction notice. Her family just do not get the fact it is over. The "family business" is over. None of the assets belong to them! They did nothing to earn them! They all have to go ahead and fend for themselves now. Had there been a ounce of genuine support for Britney over the years this may not be the case, but you reap what you sow. I hope Rosengart fights this ridiculous fees request like a tiger! 

Another poster said that the house is now Lynne's. Jamie signed it over to her...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

Thanks, I did not know that. How could he just decide to gift the property on Britney's behalf? I am sure it is true, but how could that be allowed! 

This is the same question that I have. How can he give away an asset of the estate? Also, Britney was still paying the bills. How can this be in the best interest of the estate? 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

The entire saga has been so much "he said, she said" (except for Britney's side, because they didn't allow her to talk), so we might never know the full truth unless Britney goes a tell-all, but just think about this:

For the family that maintains that she was almost broke when the conservatorship started, think of the millions and millions and millions they've taken from her in legal fees since then? The amount charged in legal fees I've seen in documents in this calendar year are more money than most people will see in their entire lives. It's just so funny that they continue to maintain they helped her financially when none of these people have any problem charging her a cool $1 million for their lawyers. If they had really had her best interests at heart they would've gotten her out of the conservatorship years ago and on a path to independence, but really they were just going to keep doing this until the well ran dry.

• Like 2

Is Britney going to be billed for the moving truck Lynne will need when she gets kicked out of Serenity?:snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p:

Realestate Moving GIF by Maxwell Realty

Brit when you have a moment could you please sell the FL beach condo as well? They can buy something else with the profits from JL’s book - maybe a tent big enough for all of them?

Eyes are on the grapes and Britney is about to make wine. :jamie_lynn_grape:

21 minutes ago, HUBRIS - TEAM CON said:

Is Britney going to be billed for the moving truck Lynne will need when she gets kicked out of Serenity?:snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p:

Realestate Moving GIF by Maxwell Realty

Brit when you have a moment could you please sell the FL beach condo as well? They can buy something else with the profits from JL’s book - maybe a tent big enough for all of them?

Eyes are on the grapes and Britney is about to make wine. :jamie_lynn_grape:

She should sell all the estates that her family uses, and then use that money to buy a new huge mansion of her own :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 1
  • Leader

Just added a story to the OP. 

Lynne Spears filed a petition with the court requesting Britney's estate pay for her attorneys' fees, which is in the ballpark of $700,000 ($840,000 total, but they are ~generously~ applying a discount). 

In the new docs, Lynne's counsel, a Louisiana law firm known as Jones Swanson Huddell & Daschbach LLC, details how their relationship formed, how they helped Lynne and why they should be compensated. 

The firm claims they played an important role in getting Jamie Spears removed as temporary conservator over Britney's person after his alleged physical altercation with Britney's eldest son. They also detail the intense control Britney was under, something Lynne in May of 2019 was finally willing to help put an end to.

The firm writes: "[Lynne] presented a very disturbing story of her daughter's life and the unreasonable restrictions under which she suffered, including some as serious as being involuntarily moved from her home, not being allowed to travel to Louisiana for a Spears family Christmas, and what Lynne pronounced as an extended stay in a medial facility against Britney's will. She described medical treatment that she did not believe was warranted. She also spoke of daily restrictions on Britney, 'microscopic control,' such as a paltry weekly allowance, the type of phone she was allowed (a flip phone), travel and movement restrictions including a prohibition on Britney driving her own car, and prohibitions on visitors to her home, including her boyfriend and even her children's friends. Lynne reported that Britney was controlled by those in charge of her conservatorship sometimes providing and sometimes taking away things she desired."

They add that Britney “enthusiastically agreed” to Lynne hiring counsel. 

They go on to justify their expenses and why they believe the court should agree to allow Britney's estate to foot the bill.

Britney recently said she believes it was Lynne's idea to put her in a conservatorship. "what people don't know is is is that my mom is the one who gave him the idea [for a conservatorship]. She secretly ruined my life."

Unless Britney agrees, certainly the court won't sign off on forcing her to pay for Lynne's exorbitant legal bills, right? Right?!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block