New Court Documents: Lynne's attorney files for $700,000+ fees to be paid from Britney's estate

2 minutes ago, edamamebeans said:

she mentions brit not being allowed to go to louisana at one point for christmas... does anyone else remember back in like 2016, britney posted on insta a video with sam on christmas while lynne (i think) posted a pic of brit's kids in louisana? i remember some people on here calling her a bad mom for ditching her kids then, but i wonder if she wasn't allowed to go with them as a punishment of some kind :(

2018 Christmas she was not allowed because of her medication and “testing” being a prisoner in her home. She details it in her testimony.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, fays1 said:

Lynn and her lawyer argument was they are the only party fighting for Britney without getting money from her! Now they want money from Britney? I mean Lynn and her lawyer did not even help Britney's case at all. It was mostly for PR to show that shes on the good side. 

Make it make sense 

• Like 4

I hope Lynne has to sell her house and then is forced to move in with Jamie-Lynn.

Lynne is a stage mom. Remember when Lynne and Jamie briefly got back together during the conservatorship? Lynne probably wanted all the money from Jamie and then we find out Britney's estate has been paying Lynne's house maintenance for $100k plus a year.

Wow.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block