Britney drags Lynne on Instagram: thank you for exiting out of my life and finally allowing me to live mine !!!!

22 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

Holy ****, she really did. Deeeaaad. 

My EXACT WORDS reading that p.s. she just put in there omg. Then cameForrest Gump Reaction GIFhere.

Lmao. In the words of Michael Scott: Boom. Roasted! 

FIRST TIME SHE HAS CALLED OUT LOU TAYLOR AND HER MOM. And "my dad isn't smart enough to think of a conservatorship" 🤣  Those b***es going down

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
35 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Imagine your parent being concerned and think you’re acting weird cuz your smiling, normally, that should make a parent happy not concerned, this family is so twisted.

My girl is coming for blood and she has every right too!!!

the nerve of lynn to say acting weird, when she helped put her own daughter under a cship and lived off her money. That's weird

• Like 2
1 minute ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

My EXACT WORDS reading that ps she just put in there omg. Then cameForrest Gump Reaction GIFhere.

Lmao. Boom. Roasted.  FIRST TIME SHE HAS CALLED OUT LOU TAYLOR AND HER MOM. Those b***es going down

OMG same here!! When I saw the name Lou Taylor that was me in the gif. Cause everyone was like i'll believe it's Britney when she calls out Lou

• Love 3

Britney has added something :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

"Pssss my dad may have started the conservatorship 13 years ago … but what people don’t know is is that my mom is the one who gave him the idea !!!! I will never get those years back …. she secretly ruined my life … and yes I will call her and Lou Taylor out on it … so take your whole “I have NO IDEA what’s going on” attitude and go **** yourself 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼 !!!! You know exactly what you did … my dad is not smart enough to ever think of a conservatorship … but tonight I will smile knowing I have a new life ahead of me !!!!"

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Bambas said:

I don't know if it's the case, but it could be that Britney was so desperate for help that even if her relationship was not the best, she accepted whatever help from whomever was possible. Or maybe she was hopeful about ther relationship and then something else happened. I'm just guessing. We probably would never really know. 

Funny enough we just found out the reason 😀

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Is it just me or when she said thanks for exiting my life, she was talking about Jamie? Even though she mentioned Lynne in the first bit I feel like that wasn’t in regards to her

She clearly wants no part with any member of her family.  She told Lynne to go fu ck herself :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1

The best post about the CONservatorship ever so far 🔥🔥🔥

Call them all out and then sue!

But on the other hand I feel so sad and bad for her. I cut out some family members (one was my best friend for almost 20 years)from my life as well and it's so painful and it's been few years as it is how it is as I still have dreams about them. Missing them sometimes(good memories). 

I doubt I will ever fully get over it and I know that it won't be easy for Britney either. It will most likely stay with her forever and for sure good memories will come back from time to time.

I just wish her happy family with Sam,his family,their future kids,her sons and some good real friends.

I feel your pain Britney!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block