Britney drags Lynne on Instagram: thank you for exiting out of my life and finally allowing me to live mine !!!!

1 minute ago, Forever222 said:

Thank god she has Rosengart. I’m sure It’s devastating for Britney to learn more about her situation, she always knew how bad it was, but she is likely learning more info as time goes on from Rosengart.  :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

The money fight will continue for years at this point. This will be very stressful for her even when Free. 

I think she'll use Rosengart for all of her legal issues going forward, i'm so happy for her she's finally got a lawyer of her choice, an amazing one.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Jamie signed it over to her years ago. She legally owns it. 

Really?? Lynne full out owns Serenity?

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Wait, really??? Doesn’t the estate pay for the expenses though? 

Who’s gonna pay the monthly service bills and for the ground upkeep of that massive estate? Lynne didn’t retire from teaching, she quit once Britney became rich and famous then focused on trying to make JL a Britney 2.0.

So she doesn’t receive a retirement package from her years as a teacher. Her only income is from her Rodan & Fields side hustle which isn’t stable or reliable income. Lynne is 66 years old now so maybe she’s receiving social security benefits but no way is that enough to support her lifestyle and Serenity’s expenses. It’s clear that the Spears’s have been financially cut off.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Bambas said:

Wow! Just wow! I'm just speechless. Is there a thread about this?

How can this be possible? And how can this be in the best interest of the estate? Signing over a property but still paying for every bill? 

I think Britney was ok with it. She built it for her mom and Lynne has been living there since 2001. A home like that doesn’t have any resale value since it’s in an undesirable town, so, it’s not exactly an investment for Britney. 
I’m not sure if there was ever a thread. I myself saw a copy of the deed  

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block