Britney drags Lynne on Instagram: thank you for exiting out of my life and finally allowing me to live mine !!!!

I do wonder what has happened as her mum was there in 2019 when she went to court and she has said her story for the first time (they were also holding hands if I am not wrong?) and then her mum was on her side by the lawyers. Wonder if it is something recent like the comment about the smile or has Britney  always been against her. Also I know a lot of people talk positive about Felicia and I love her too but I wonder what Britney thinks of her considering Felicia still was keeping in touch with lynn (again if im not wrong) 

• Like 6

Did her lawyer uncover that she really should have a billion dollars. I know that is an assumed jab at Brian but I mean maybe between all these Llc and everything else she should have a billion. I know the guess was 600 million should be her worth but maybe the stuff people don’t really know about puts that amount even higher. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, timito said:

I do wonder what has happened as her mum was there in 2019 when she went to court and she has said her story for the first time (they were also holding hands if I am not wrong?) and then her mum was on her side by the lawyers. Wonder if it is something recent like the comment about the smile or has Britney  always been against her. Also I know a lot of people talk positive about Felicia and I love her too but I wonder what Britney thinks of her considering Felicia still was keeping in touch with lynn (again if im not wrong) 

I don't know if it's the case, but it could be that Britney was so desperate for help that even if her relationship was not the best, she accepted whatever help from whomever was possible. Or maybe she was hopeful about ther relationship and then something else happened. I'm just guessing. We probably would never really know. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
31 minutes ago, limecakes said:

You mean now? You claim Lou controls Brit’s insta now? 

I don't know if any of you realize that this is a war between Hollywood elites. Lou is allegedly a part of a big cult who runs Hollywood (CNN, TMZ, Kardashians, E News to name a few). Times magazine, New York Times, Disney (due to Hulu) are on our side, meaning they are FreeBritney. These news outlets are run by elites who apparently are divided about Britney's case. Remember fake news Chloe from CNN was defending Jamie in every TV program and then decided to change sides when public sided with Britney after her testimony. Jodi is still in charge of Britney's personal affaires and Britney's instagram is still sun by Cassie and co. I believe Britney's controllers such as personal conservator are still manipulating her and her fans with the last remaining source of control. Remember how TMZ said Britney wants Jodi to stay... What a bulls.it. TMZ wants Jodi to stay because she is a handler who knows Britney's trauma and triggers. Until Britney is completely free and all her assets including her instagram are returned to her, I take all these topless pictures and family drags with a grain of salt. I am entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to yours.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, Yok1 said:

I don't know if any of you realize that this is a war between Hollywood elites. Lou is allegedly a part of a big cult who runs Hollywood (CNN, TMZ, Kardashians, E News to name a few). Times magazine, New York Times, Disney (due to Hulu) are on our side, meaning they are FreeBritney. These news outlets are run by elites who apparently are divided about Britney's case. Jodi is still in charge of Britney's personal affaires and Britney's instagram is still sun by Cassie and co. I believe Britney's controllers such as personal conservator are still manipulating her and her fans with the last remaining source of control. Remember how TMZ said Britney wants Jodi to stay... What a bulls.it. TMZ wants Jodi to stay because she is a handler who knows Britney's trauma and triggers. Until Britney is completely free and all her assets including her instagram are returned to her, I take all these topless pictures and family drags with a grain of salt. I am entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to yours.

You are fully aware there is a thread for instagram theories, refrain from derailing other threads with them.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Jamie signed it over to her years ago. She legally owns it. 

Wow! Just wow! I'm just speechless. Is there a thread about this?

How can this be possible? And how can this be in the best interest of the estate? Signing over a property but still paying for every bill? 

• Like 1

Thank god she has Rosengart. I’m sure It’s devastating for Britney to learn more about her situation, she always knew how bad it was, but she is likely learning more info as time goes on from Rosengart.  :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

The money fight will continue for years at this point. This will be very stressful for her even when Free. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, Yok1 said:

Lynn for sure deserves a drag. But to me it seems like Lou is trying to divert the spotlight from herself via controlling Brit's insta. Anyways, Lynn deserved it for selling her daughter out. So let them do whatever they do on instagram until 12th of November.

I think its clear Britney is running her IG now, I dont even think the post are going through Cassie, and if they are, bish needs to be fire cause she does not do redaction fix :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Direct reference to related to Brians interview, right? So she’s seen it? She must have been so livid. 

Bryan infantilized Britney in that interview making her sound like an incompetent idiot, like Jamie. Britney is NOT Jamie (nor the other two despicable Jamies.🙄)
Britney is actually smart and fully capable of running her own business and life!! 

1 hour ago, Soso said:

Will Lyne like the post and comment about Britney’s British accent being so good this time ? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

LOL!! She wouldn’t dare. Has Jamie Lynn passive aggressively liked this post? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block