Britney drags Lynne on Instagram: thank you for exiting out of my life and finally allowing me to live mine !!!!

I CAME RUNNING I CANT BREATHE :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: 

I was giving Lynne the benefit of the doubt because she herself is a victim of Colon’s abuse. It’s not always easy for abuse victims to leave their abusers. However, I cannot forgive her for saying Britney is acting weird…That’s just uncalled for and frankly it’s clear she still defends indirectly her abuser. 

• Like 9
Just now, Oxic said:

She said it on her statement on june 23rd "My family even doing radio interviews and I can't say one thing" or smth like that

Yea but she’s talking details. I knew she knew he did the interview. If she watched it she must be so angry. That interview was terrible and made Bryan look awful. Saying the reason to justify her conservatorship staying in place is because she needs someone to book her appointments and the conservatorship

was great for the family. Trash family stays trash. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
11 minutes ago, Slave4Godney350 said:

I was low key hoping she’ll try to have a relationship with her mom. Oh well… 

Sorry but a mother doesnt abandon her child, no matter how old they may be, plus, we dont even know half the sssshhh she went through and her family did to her, so NO, no one should have expections about her family relations, cause no one but HER knows what really has happened :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Lynn for sure deserves a drag. But to me it seems like Lou is trying to divert the spotlight from herself via controlling Brit's insta. Anyways, Lynn deserved it for selling her daughter out. So let them do whatever they do on instagram until 12th of November.

You mean now? You claim Lou controls Brit’s insta now? 

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I CAME RUNNING I CANT BREATHE :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: 

I was giving Lynne the benefit of the doubt because she herself is a victim of Colon’s abuse. It’s not always easy for abuse victims to leave their abusers. However, I cannot forgive her for saying Britney is acting weird…That’s just uncalled for and frankly it’s clear she still defends indirectly her abuser. 

But all fans here are daily saying the same about her acting weird on IG :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block