Britney drags Lynne on Instagram: thank you for exiting out of my life and finally allowing me to live mine !!!!

She will.. there are all sorts of energy healing techniques and things. Many people are victimized by family for years (Google narcissistic parents)  and they get out strong and happy. She will do the inner work, she's a doer. Many got through it.

Britney is a fighter, she will be fine. Human spirit.

• Love 4

Expose them Britney.  Go ahead!!!

I kind of understand why she deleted this posts. She vented out, she let the steam out and don't want a reminder of it.

So, she wrote it, and delete it. I think she treats Instagram like a private diary, do what ever. 

I see a lot of people say she is spiraling out of control, but I think, she is spiraling INTO control. I kind of get it, she was silenced for so long that now she wants to scream. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

She will.. there are all sorts of energy healing techniques and things. Many people are victimized by family for years (Google narcissistic parents)  and they get out strong and happy. She will do the inner work, she's a doer. Many got through it.

Britney is a fighter, she will be fine. Human spirit.

This guy is great! 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Funny how the post was deleted after naming that demon Lou, I wonder if that litigious coward had a c&d ready and waiting.

I believe it was the plan all along. Britney perfectly knows that the second she publishes something the information, and screenshots, spreads like fire. She's smart and knew what she was doing. And if her lawyer wouldn't want her to publish anything, he would have told her beforehand.

• Like 1

This woman has bit her lip for 13 years and internalised her abuse... She's free to speak now and that's exactly what she's doing... She is ANGRY and she's letting it out. 

She's letting them know that it's over and when she's released this, she will move on with her life. 

Why should she internalise anymore? 

There’s a lot I bet she wants to say. 
and honestly she’s only scratched the surface. 

what bothers me the most is that she used to be very close to her mom. Even after she got super famous. It’s just sad how a family got ruined over this. I hope she works it all out in therapy because I kno she has 13 years worth of anger built up. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

what bothers me the most is that she used to be very close to her mom. Even after she got super famous. It’s just sad how a family got ruined over this. I hope she works it all out in therapy because I kno she has 13 years worth of anger built up. 

I agree.

You can tell she's itching to spill every single last detail of what's happened to her over the last thirteen years.

8 hours ago, adam12992 said:

She's never going to get over it. She's going to be in therapy for the rest of her life just processing all of what's happened to her, let alone begin to come to terms with it.

She is so hurt, angry and traumatized - and that's going to stick with her for life. Not necessarily as strongly as it is now, but it will always be there, because it's her "family" who have made her feel like that. Not a stranger, but her own flesh and blood.

After all she's been through, therapy is good for sure. However, Britney is strong AF. They tried so hard to break her and they failed. They did everything they could to try and ruin her, and they failed. As someone who also had ****ty parents and family, she WILL get through this. If anyone can get through what she has gone through, it's her. She is so damn strong. I hope she cuts all of them out of her life.

• Love 1

To anyone saying she's spiraling out of control, you are dumb AF. I'm so glad you never had to go through the trauma that she went through FOR 13 YEARS. But her letting all of this out IS GOOD. She SHOULD be angry. These people robbed her of her life, took away time from her kids, and spent her money while they treated her to an ALLOWANCE OF HER OWN DAMN MONEY. They treated her horrible. I am so damn proud that she survived this and is ending all of them.

They all better remember they would have nothing without Britney. She is the talent, she's the star and it is no thanks to any of those leeches. Talent like Britney would have made it eventually without them because her drive and work ethic was always incredible. She owes those losers nothing.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

And Lynne and Jamie Lynn remain friends with Lou Taylor too. Disgusting.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

This woman has bit her lip for 13 years and internalised her abuse... She's free to speak now and that's exactly what she's doing... She is ANGRY and she's letting it out. 

She's letting them know that it's over and when she's released this, she will move on with her life. 

Why should she internalise anymore? 

I hope she does a tell-all interview and book when she gets out. Make millions back, and expose all of them. Her exposing them would do so good for her healing process. Then I hope she does whatever she wants to do with her life. She gave us fans so much, and I just want her happy and free to decide everything.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block