Britney drags Lynne on Instagram: thank you for exiting out of my life and finally allowing me to live mine !!!!

I'm so happy she's finally able to vent and voice her anger, which she has every right to do. this is not spiraling out of control, this is a woman voicing her anger after 13 years of abuse. we fought for her freedom, for her rights to say and do whatever the f she wants and quite frankly, the way some people want to silence her again, demand she change her ways of coping etc is disgusting and that's not what Britney went through hell for just to be told by some of her own fans that, once again, she should shut up because she's not coping the "right" way. there's the door, take your ableism, ***ism and misogyny and leave.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, sea3chel said:

This guy is great! 

I literally gasped seeing that image behind him about "If I'm miserable, you should be too.". Goodness knows I'm not gonna sit here and compare my family to the Spears family but I carry around so much ****, **** that still doesn't make sense to this day. I've been haunted by it. I guess that shows if that one line can make me gasp and honestly make me want to cry. My family wasn't happy. And don't get me wrong, I wasn't over here expecting sunshine, roses and lollipops all the time. But there's so much ****. And I don't talk about it. Maybe on a brave day I can try and watch that video but there's a huge part of me that says I'm not quite sure I can handle it. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block