Britney drags Lynne on Instagram: thank you for exiting out of my life and finally allowing me to live mine !!!!

3 hours ago, Puppy said:

Because Lou became friends with Lynne first. She was the first to tell Lynne that she was gonna save Britney and at that time Lynne was desperate to have a relationship with Britney after being cut off. So it makes sense Britney would put two of them together as the family wouldn’t be in this mess if Lynne wasn’t so stupid and let others in like her letting fans into their home when she first started to be famous. 

Bold part: That's just ******* stupid and crazy right there. People are different. You're gonna have some people that wouldn't hurt the celeb or the celeb's family. Just chat up about how much they enjoy their projects and stuff like that. But there's too many bad people in this world that'd cut your throat in a heartbeat. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Arwen said:

Been re-reading the caption all evening. I know it’s been said a billion times before, but occasionally her comment on how she’ll “never get those years back” really hits me. 13 years. 

Honestly for me, it would be worse than prison. You’re not actually in a physical jail, but you’re out in the world, with every potential freedom right there in front of you and you’re forced to watch and see all these other people happy and interacting normally and put on a fake smile. Surrounded by normal freedoms that you cannot exercise and not a damn thing you can do. That’s pure hell. 

And then reading ignorant people other places “oh she just went to Hawaii, wish i was in a conservatorship” or some bs like that🙄

Really makes me think of that quote from FTR about getting out of jail. Poor Britney (back then) more than likely didn't have a clue just how long her prison sentence would be. :( Probably thought do the Circus stuff and then I'll be free. *shakes head*

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Bold part: That's just ******* stupid and crazy right there. People are different. You're gonna have some people that wouldn't hurt the celeb or the celeb's family. Just chat up about how much they enjoy their projects and stuff like that. But there's too many bad people in this world that'd cut your throat in a heartbeat. 

Yeah that’s where I’m getting at, it’s their personal home, I don’t think it’s right to let just anyone in as you don’t know. I’m sure many of us would love to be in Britney’s childhood home and having sweet tea with Lynne without a problem but there are others that will take it further like Lou Taylor for example whom even Britney called a stalker cause I remember she said there were people stealing dirt from their yard and how bothered she was by it. Who knows they were entrepreneurial and trying to sell it but that’s why I feel it’s not our place to just show up at someone’s personal home or for Lynne to invite people in. 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Arwen said:

Been re-reading the caption all evening. I know it’s been said a billion times before, but occasionally her comment on how she’ll “never get those years back” really hits me. 13 years. 

Honestly for me, it would be worse than prison. You’re not actually in a physical jail, but you’re out in the world, with every potential freedom right there in front of you and you’re forced to watch and see all these other people happy and interacting normally and put on a fake smile. Surrounded by normal freedoms that you cannot exercise and not a damn thing you can do. That’s pure hell. 

And then reading ignorant people other places “oh she just went to Hawaii, wish i was in a conservatorship” or some bs like that🙄

Its also what kills me, they all deserve jail

5 hours ago, Arwen said:

I was talking to my partner about this earlier today as well. The gravitas that hits me every time I think 13 years... I can't even imagine that situation and when I try to, my brain can barely comprehend the devastation of that. All those 13 years gone to waste, taken away as if disposable and her mental health and wellbeing taken for granted. An absolute disgrace. I constantly move between anger and pain just trying to put myself in her feet. That was the remainder of her 20s and all of her 30s just taken away when she was clearly on the cusp of doing bigger and better - in music and in in life. I mark that Original Doll/Blackout era as the beginning of what could've been something vastly angry, if only she was able to go in that direction - at least music-wise. After hearing of Simon Ellis relaying that Britney wanted to perform album tracks and b-sides at the Circus tour, it further cements my belief that she wanted to take her creativity to the next level - but imagine all of that being discarded for 13 years. 

I hope with her freedom looming closer that she can go into her 40s more content, reflective, rested, at peace and - should she ever return to music - do what she's wanted to do for a long while, what she was meant to be doing all along and what she missed out on doing. She has so much to say and I think it's time she called those shots and no doubt she soon will. And even if it means she looks back on the last 13 years as being a blip, I hope she can move forward making the most of the next decade at least, in the best way possible, and whatever's good for her. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, brymo said:

She's so clearly hurt. The amount of anger in her posts... so justified. I don't know if she's ever going to be able to get over this, and I don't blame her one bit.

She's never going to get over it. She's going to be in therapy for the rest of her life just processing all of what's happened to her, let alone begin to come to terms with it.

She is so hurt, angry and traumatized - and that's going to stick with her for life. Not necessarily as strongly as it is now, but it will always be there, because it's her "family" who have made her feel like that. Not a stranger, but her own flesh and blood.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block