Jamie Lynn Spears says in 2007 her parents and management tried convincing her to have an ********

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment complies with our Community Guidelines before submitting.

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Yes, I disagree. Why? There were enough houses, money and support. There was also enough money for a baybsitter. JL does not come from a middle class family. We know Britney. She would have bought / paid for everything.(as with Beyoncé and Solange). There were also rumors at the time that Britney wanted to let her sister live with her.

I read a twitter thread on instagram  earlier that JL was trying to emancipate herself from her parents and Britney offered help, body guards etc but JL turned it down. read comments on this posts

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

If JL blamed Britney for the pregnancy, the rumors about Dan Schneider are really true ... Because Brit got her the job ...

But of course it wasn't Britney's fault! If something had happened to her on set and JL had told Britney, Brit would have helped her immediately !!!

but maddie looks exactly like casey aldridge

• Like 4
6 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

This...

Ppl in this thread are saying this is coming from Lou and Jamie but this makes Lou and Jamie look worse and exposes a pattern in the family of denying women body autonomy and controlling cultish behavior...

I think this story is being pushed in TMZ by Larry...I think he has always been their source...

exactly the more abuse stories we hear about jamie the more valid it makes Britney's case to the public

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Isla said:

I think there's some truth to this. But as horrible as Britney's family are, I don't blame them for wanting her to have an ********... she was 16. A teenager. She was still too young to get pregnant imo. It looked especially bad when she was on a Nickelodeon show. That's just my opinion and I know some others may disagree.

her body her choice and if she choose to keep it, then they shouldn't have fought it

• Love 3
12 hours ago, torontofan said:

From what I remember from reading Lynne's book years ago, this is true-ish. Jamie and Lou were pushing for adoption ect.. Although I believe Lynne painted herself as the "hero" stating that JL kept pushing against ******** and adoption and Lynne was apparently the one who caved and said Ok, have your baby. (eye roll)

BUT... WHYYYY does Lou still work for JL?!?! She had enough foresight to push for what she wanted when it came to her daughter but she doesn't care to push to have Lou out of her life after that?? In fact, she has done nothing but praise Lou for YEARS. She's been seen working with her dad too. I don't get it. 

Obviously things are easier said than done and family relationships are complicated and hard to cut off, but you would think that she would have something in common with her sister in that they were both controlled (although obviously Britney was much more heavily controlled!) and so she could use that bond to form a closer relationship to her and try and help her to get out...

exactly! I dont' get it either. Why would you still be friends with someone who pushed you to give your baby up for adoption and suggested to your parents to send you off to some nunnery till maddie was born? that's just evil!! I think Lou Brainwashed Jamie who brainwashed JL

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

So that makes it okay for Jamie Line to allegedly be staying at Britney’s homes partying it up without her there while she’s in a mental facility? Should the violins start playing because I don’t feel bad for her one bit! I don’t believe anything this woman says and perhaps she shouldn’t have been an irresponsible teenager. 

These exact comments are what got Britney in her situation today. Y’all are shouting **** like “perhaps JL shouldn’t have been an irresponsible teenager” but you would be seething at comments like “well Britney shouldn’t have given the world so many reasons to believe she was abusing substances and putting her children at risk”

I don’t like Jamie Lynn, but I’m not gonna mock her trauma. Britney said she didn’t come forward because she thought no one would believe her. I don’t doubt any of this happened to Jamie Lynn, but I’m not saying we should all cry her a river. Woman still needs to be held accountable for overlooking her sister’s abuse, but let’s not overlook the fact that all women in that family have been abused for decades.

• Like 8
17 hours ago, Prachi said:

Jamie Lynn Spears says her parents and management pushed adoption and ******** on her in 2007 after revealing she was pregnant at 16-years-old. 

New quotes from her forthcoming book, 'Things I Should Have Said,' appeared online. In one passage, JL says people in her inner circle "... came to my room trying to convince me that having a baby at this point in my life was a terrible idea … 'It will kill your career. You are just too young. You don’t know what you’re doing. There are pills you can take. We can help you take care of this problem … I know a doctor,'" adding, "everyone around me just wanted to make this 'issue' disappear."

She adds: "...everyone was certain that termination would be the best course of action."

Jamie Lynn also admits her phone was taken away from her to stop her from speaking with anyone outside her immediate inner circle. 

One of her big regrets was not telling Britney herself she was pregnant. "I needed her more than ever and she wasn’t able to help me in my most vulnerable time … To this day, the hurt of not being able to tell my sister myself still lingers.”

She also says she and her dad Jamie got into a fight over her pregnancy, saying he was "slinging words and tossing insults."

Eventually, Jamie Lynn's team made an agreement with OK! Magazine to break the pregnancy story.

It appears Jamie Lynn and Britney have a fractured relationship with one another now. One passage in the book worth highlighting again is "I needed her more than ever and she wasn’t able to help me in my most vulnerable time." I suspect Britney feels the same right about now. However, the wedge between them may dig deeper as Jamie Lynn shares her story in a public memoir. 

Reporting by @Jordan Millerjl-tra.jpg.0c21e930f4067e74b3396aa6f83c068d.jpg

Bold part: Some things never change!

I remember JL getting pregnant. Didn't she write a note to her mom telling her she was pregnant? I can't call it a ***** move. You know what you're gonna get from your parents. You know if you're gonna have parents that will support you or if they're gonna hit the roof and there's gonna be hell to pay.

Why couldn't she go to Britney first? I don't have any siblings so there'd be nobody to help soften blows if I'd gotten knocked up as a teenager. Britney could've been the calming influence (even if she was going through her own stuff at the time). 

16 hours ago, Bambas said:

So... JL wanted to abort and then changed her mind? But Daddy wanted to send her away to give birth and then give the child for adoption?

The tweet should say Jamie pushed for adoption 

It wouldn't surprise me if stuff's twisted. Put yourself in the kid's place if she reads her mom's book. Wouldn't there be a sense of pain "My momma wanted to abort me." This family is so ****ed up and dysfunctional there's no telling who was pushing for ********* or adoptions and who wanted to keep the child.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, JP9101 said:

What an attention seeker... worts momento to release your flop book... I hope flop harder than sleepover :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Whether she deserves what she got is apparently up to some of you guys but what is not in question is laughing and mocking someone’s, ANYONES, pain. Disgusting. I’m sure Britney is real proud to have you guys as fans for “siding” with her in this way. 

13 hours ago, oscar0 said:

In 2007 it was published that JL hated Britney and blamed her for her pregnancy. I think that's why she didn't tell her first. Also, there is a video where the paparazzi tell brit that JL was pregnant and she didn't believe it. There was no communication.

Say what? Did Britney hold a gun to the back of her head? You two **** til a child's conceived. NOW. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Whether she deserves what she got is apparently up to some of you guys but what is not in question is laughing and mocking someone’s, ANYONES, pain. Disgusting. I’m sure Britney is real proud to have you guys as fans for “siding” with her in this way. 

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: I just said worst time to promote her flop book 

That's all 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, G-unit said:

Wow.  Imagine being her grown daughter…hearing her own mom say that her grandparents wanted her aborted.

Juno really is shameless af.  Some things are better left unsaid for the sake of your children.  Hearing this will probably break her daughter’s heart…she’s so disgusting and will do anything for a little fame.

All I can say is words hurt. Whether it's written words or words said aloud. **** tends to stick with some of us. There's no way you can put the cat back in the bag once it's all out in the open. I apologize for bringing up cats since hitting cats with JL's car seems to be a hobby?

• Like 2
13 hours ago, britneyluv said:

cm punk wwe GIF

"I needed her more than ever and she wasn’t able to help me in my most vulnerable time … To this day, the hurt of not being able to tell my sister myself still lingers.” Hmm... but you were actually able to help Britney in her most vulnerable time, or at any other time in the last 13 years, and didn't. Funny how that works :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I’ve always said I admired how JL handled her teen pregnancy. That’s a scary situation and I’m sorry to hear that her dad was awful about it. 

I still don’t think that makes it okay that as an adult woman years later, she continuously failed to speak up for her sister and acted like those who were concerned should back off. 🤷‍♀️ 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I’ve always said I admired how JL handled her teen pregnancy. That’s a scary situation and I’m sorry to hear that her dad was awful about it. 

I still don’t think that makes it okay that as an adult woman years later, she continuously failed to speak up for her sister and acted like those who were concerned should back off. 🤷‍♀️ 

Agreed with every word of this.

• Like 2

I still wonder why didn't they put her under cship. That team is her today team? Bc Lou would say that 100%.

She wasn't able to tell her sister herself and get her help then she sold the news to mag and then she rejected her sister for 13 more years. Britney would help her 100%. And JL showed she won't

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
35 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I think even Britney herself admires how her sister handled the pregnancy ordeal when she said in FTR about how she should’ve just went to kentwood and hideout rather than carrying her kids around in paparazzi infested LA documenting her every move. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block