Jamie Lynn Spears says in 2007 her parents and management tried convincing her to have an ********

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment complies with our Community Guidelines before submitting.

10 hours ago, adam12992 said:

I can absolutely believe this to be true, and I sympathize... BUT, it literally confirms that she knew her family were/are/could be shady for years and that she was quite happy to STILL do absolutely nothing to help Britney.

Now that I know that I think she didn't help Britney to save herself... She must have been afraid all these years that she would be handled like Britney. Her children will be taken away etc. She sacrificed Britney. But she could have gotten help from outside for both.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, oscar0 said:

In 2007 it was published that JL hated Britney and blamed her for her pregnancy. I think that's why she didn't tell her first. Also, there is a video where the paparazzi tell brit that JL was pregnant and she didn't believe it. There was no communication.

If JL blamed Britney for the pregnancy, the rumors about Dan Schneider are really true ... Because Brit got her the job ...

But of course it wasn't Britney's fault! If something had happened to her on set and JL had told Britney, Brit would have helped her immediately !!!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This should be in another section. If we gotta discuss Britney’s Instagram elsewhere, this should be there too. I’m sick of these hillbillies. 

Well, this shouldnt be anywhere on breathheavy. This site started off as a Britney site on its 100%. We have been fighting and arguing about Britney's family role in the c-ship. We know JL has had some jobs here and there in the entertaintment industry so making headlines (good or bad, it doesnt matter) of her, supports her career one way or another. 

From a business point of view, ofc Jordan can post his grandma's birthday pics if he wanted to, after all this is his site, but from an ethical point of view, if I were him, a die hard Britney stan since the 90's I wouldnt even give a little glimpse of spotlight to that witch. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1

Wow.  Imagine being her grown daughter…hearing her own mom say that her grandparents wanted her aborted.

Juno really is shameless af.  Some things are better left unsaid for the sake of your children.  Hearing this will probably break her daughter’s heart…she’s so disgusting and will do anything for a little fame.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Isla said:

I think there's some truth to this. But as horrible as Britney's family are, I don't blame them for wanting her to have an ********... she was 16. A teenager. She was still too young to get pregnant imo. It looked especially bad when she was on a Nickelodeon show. That's just my opinion and I know some others may disagree.

Yes, I disagree. Why? There were enough houses, money and support. There was also enough money for a baybsitter. JL does not come from a middle class family. We know Britney. She would have bought / paid for everything.(as with Beyoncé and Solange). There were also rumors at the time that Britney wanted to let her sister live with her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

i think there is way more to this then we can ever know.

Maybe Jamies power and abuse effected both Sisters.......I do hope Jamie Lynn and Britney can fix their sisterhood.....that bond can be the most powerful thing EVER!

perhaps Jamie Lynn.....has had some fear instilled in her as well. 

• Love 4

After reading this whole thread, I just feel bad for Maddie.

She's old enough to possibly be here, and for all her mothers flaws, Maddie seems very loved and I hope she doesn't get too caught up in all this. I hope she isn't learning anything new about her own history from exhale.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Let me start by saying a crisis pregnancy can be a terrifying thing, and keep in mind, it was 2006; she was sixteen and at the peak of her career, while I do not doubt that was a stressful and traumatic time, I do have questions and my issues with this exclusive.

Firstly, this topic brings up bodily autonomy, and publication of this book being a Christian organisation, as well as how Christianity, in particular deep rooted American Conservative in conjunction with money driven born again Christianity, should have been a no-go from an exclusive point of view; it seems they're trying to reach a demographic that is fundamentally against ********, in my opinion, given its phrasing.

Secondly, Britney said in court she had an IUD in her body she didn't want, meaning her bodily autonomy has been removed from her. JL, once again, is inviting criticism knowing this is a topic that is now public knowledge. 

Lastly, surely this goes against Lynne's book? Isn't there a section that details how Jamie and a "woman" wanted to ship JL off in quiet to a nunnery to have the baby and give it up? Can someone double check this?

there was an email floating around from Britney to sam lutfi (I think) where Brit said it was Lou who was trying to ship her off to the nunnery which is just disgusting. Why is her business manager even giving them advice about stuff like that? furthermore, why is JL friends with Lou after she suggested that to her parents? I'd never speak to Lou again if I was Jamie Lynn. Just shows how Brain washed JL still is.....

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

After reading this whole thread, I just feel bad for Maddie.

She's old enough to possibly be here, and for all her mothers flaws, Maddie seems very loved and I hope she doesn't get too caught up in all this. I hope she isn't learning anything new about her own history from exhale.

I feel bad for her too. Maddie is innocent is all this. Can you imagine her knowing people in her family (probably jamie the most ) wanted to abort her? I'd hate my grandfather forever

• Love 1
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, joe sp said:

This! 

Poor girl, what a horrible mother and grandparents she has 

exactly!! but honestly, I bet it was more Jamie than any one else. I bet that made JL feel horrible so she probably reached out to LOUICER (FEELING VULNERABLE)  bc she knew she was a "christian woman and from there jamie asked for advice and Lou took advantage of her vulnerabilty and tried to have her shipped off and when that didn't work she went after Britney bc by that time she had gotten into the spears inner circle

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Yes, I disagree. Why? There were enough houses, money and support. There was also enough money for a baybsitter. JL does not come from a middle class family. We know Britney. She would have bought / paid for everything.(as with Beyoncé and Solange). There were also rumors at the time that Britney wanted to let her sister live with her.

Yeah those are good points. If you’re young and have a baby and have a good support system and money then that’s fine. I just think you’re too young to be a mother when you’re a teenager. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block