Jamie Lynn Spears says in 2007 her parents and management tried convincing her to have an ********

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment complies with our Community Guidelines before submitting.

This seems like a really messed up thing to put in a book when your kid is still a kid. Like can you imagine being 12 and finding out your family told your mom to abort you? I mean that’s gotta be hard to process as an adult, but as a child? I feel a little bad for JL, hearing they took away her phone, this family was already stripping away one daughters freedom. But it also makes it that much worse she’s been complicit for 13 years. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
23 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

This seems like a really messed up thing to put in a book when your kid is still a kid. Like can you imagine being 12 and finding out your family told your mom to abort you? I mean that’s gotta be hard to process as an adult, but as a child? I feel a little bad for JL, hearing they took away her phone, this family was already stripping away one daughters freedom. But it also makes it that much worse she’s been complicit for 13 years. 

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Obviously we will take her words with a grain of salt at this point. 

But let's for the moment pretend we belive her. If that's true, it's means that they parents where trying to narrate and control they lives for past 20ish years. 

Obviously Jamie didn't just picked Britney and bullied her, JL got some too, not sure about Brian. But I don't be surprised if Jamie is s**ist, fits his persona.  Mum, she may be head over in religion, may be some kind of religious "club". 

If all that's true, Jamie went through hell herself. 

I remember those paparazzi videos of Britney when THEY told her, that JL I pregnant. How shattered and confused she looked. This is horrible. 

Now, back to reality.

You, Jamie Lynne need Britney at that time, but she couldn't reach you (I assume, if your contact with outside world was cut). But what about you reaching out to Britney when she needed you? You could reach out, you could had came up and day all of that when Britney was in c-ship, at any point in last 13 years. You had 13 years.

Came up to radio station and day it all, wrote in your beloved Instagram, sream from the top of the roof. If you actually was a victim of your family abuse, why not speak about it?

And yet, you decided to write a book, that went through your managers filter first. Managers who Britney is suing, who she accused of abuse. You didn't fired them, you love and pray for them.

This is reason who noone belives you. You decided to paint yourself a victim now, when the truth is almost out. No hun, too late...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Tara_isa said:

BUT at least there's a silver lining to this story, because somehow it adds to the claims Britney has made against her family. So, JL's attempt to play the victim and diminish Britney's trauma while profiting over her current exposure, may somehow help Britney's case in terms of public opinion of the family.

This...

Ppl in this thread are saying this is coming from Lou and Jamie but this makes Lou and Jamie look worse and exposes a pattern in the family of denying women body autonomy and controlling cultish behavior...

I think this story is being pushed in TMZ by Larry...I think he has always been their source...

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Busybee said:

Sounds alot like she is using her sisters story to say look me too my parents did the same to me. Ironic isn't it? 

How you can so aware of the controlling ways of your parents and you still chose to allow your sister to be abused the way she was.

You needed her more than ever in that moment but can't grasp how she would need you when she was sent away?

This family man I swear no shame to manipulate at all. 

This exactly. I had the same impression. Not only is she placing herself as a victim, she is low key saying Britney was absent. 

• Like 1

This is genuinely really sad and I feel like the people shouting “liar” or “who cares” at her is really tone deaf. Abuse runs in this family so deep and if you come from an abusive family you would know how trauma only complicates so many things. Britney and Jamie Lynn’s relationship is genuinely really sad to me. I really hope one day these two women can fix their relationship. Yes. Britney is a victim of abuse, but so her is her sister.

With all that said I would have more empathy in this situation if it didn’t feel like it was capitalizing off of her sister’s abuse, which she has yet to comment on and only talked down on. I’m sure JL has been through hell and back but she appears to only tear down her sister rather than support her

• Love 1
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

This is genuinely really sad and I feel like the people shouting “liar” or “who cares” at her is really tone deaf. Abuse runs in this family so deep and if you come from an abusive family you would know how trauma only complicates so many things. Britney and Jamie Lynn’s relationship is genuinely really sad to me. I really hope one day these two women can fix their relationship. Yes. Britney is a victim of abuse, but so her is her sister.

With all that said I would have more empathy in this situation if it didn’t feel like it was capitalizing off of her sister’s abuse, which she has yet to comment on and only talked down on. I’m sure JL has been through hell and back but she appears to only tear down her sister rather than support her

So that makes it okay for Jamie Line to allegedly be staying at Britney’s homes partying it up without her there while she’s in a mental facility? Should the violins start playing because I don’t feel bad for her one bit! I don’t believe anything this woman says and perhaps she shouldn’t have been an irresponsible teenager. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I don’t buy it, once you found you was pregnant you should have told Britney first. Most siblings do that before they tell they parents. So if you wanted her to know you could’ve told her 

That was exactly the time when Britney broke off contact with family and friends, even with Felica.I think Britney's phone number changed a lot. In addition, Lynne said that Britney was with people who were not trustworthy.They didn't want to tell Britney about the sister's pregnancy because they were afraid these people would publish it.

It was never about Britney as a person, but about her environment.

I even have an old report that Britney wanted to take JL and the baby with her and that they live together.JL was also the only one who helped Britney before she became pregnant and she needed help herself.

Maybe the sisters only needed themselves...

At the time, Lynne said she didn't know who to help because both daughters needed help. But WHY didn't she take both girls, Preston and Jayden, to Serenity?! Britney himself said in For The Record, why didn't I go to Kentwood with the babies?

In any case, the sisters have never been so close to each other again. So far it has seemed that it will take until the Britney Jean era. After that, they even stopped following on Instagram

It seems JL is mad at Brit because of that time. But it wasn't Brit's fault. What could she do?!

I would like to know what happened between the two.there must be more.Some of us thought JL befriended Lou to help Brit. Be close to your friends but even closer to your enemies.

Now we know that JL Brit never wanted to help...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block