Jamie Lynn Spears says in 2007 her parents and management tried convincing her to have an ********

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment complies with our Community Guidelines before submitting.

Ok, this is disturbing. You can go through trauma and become a better person because you don't want anyone else going through the same things, or you can go through trauma and become just like the people who mistreated you, as a defense response...you hurt people before they have a chance to do that to you. Clearly, JL turned into the second type of person. If anything, this is another proof that this family can be abusive and extremely controlling. I feel sorry for her and I hate to be such an empathetic person because she doesn't deserve my sympathy, but I still feel she is petty towards Britney, she clearly has mixed feelings about her sister and that may be one of the reasons why she never stood up for her.

• Like 8

Wasn’t there rumors wayyy back in the day that Brit’s team and family forced her to get an ******** back when she was with Jt? I remember reading that as a kid. It’s possible JL considered ********

over adoption at first and changed her mind completely. I truly hope she discussed with her daughter sharing this story before she put it in her book though. No child should have to read how everyone thought they were an awful life ruining mistake 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

random GIF

Not JL cashing in on her famous sister ‘s name while simultaneously portraying herself as the victim yet again. You know, maybe if she would have done this a few years ago she would have had a fan or two interested, but choosing to do this now, in the middle of your sisters fight for freedom, it just screams ignorance. It’s honestly disgusting. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

look, i don’t like JL and i do think that she’s trying to take advantage of the situation, plus i’ve always been pro-choice and have supported women in my life that got an ********, understanding this is the best option for teenagers in most cases, at least in my country.

this being said, if what she’s saying is true, i feel for her. being a teen mom is difficult and her situation, being a celebrity, was indeed harder than most. i can picture jamie  acting like a total **** after finding out and lynne being over dramatic. this family is rotten and they are VERY misogynistic, so a teen pregnancy must have been living hell especially for parents that see their kids as cash cows.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I think there's some truth to this. But as horrible as Britney's family are, I don't blame them for wanting her to have an ********... she was 16. A teenager. She was still too young to get pregnant imo. It looked especially bad when she was on a Nickelodeon show. That's just my opinion and I know some others may disagree.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block