Jamie Lynn Spears says in 2007 her parents and management tried convincing her to have an ********

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment complies with our Community Guidelines before submitting.

24 minutes ago, Bambas said:

So... JL wanted to abort and then changed her mind? But Daddy wanted to send her away to give birth and then give the child for adoption?

The tweet should say Jamie pushed for adoption 

I think Jamie pushed for BOTH - ******** or adoption. He just wanted the “problem” to go away by any means. I’m sure the thought of terminating the pregnancy crossed all of their minds considering JL was 16, pregnant, unwed and in the public eye. This news hit her reputation and (her & Lou’s) career earning potential $$ hard and although she’s moved beyond being a teen mom her career has never recovered BUT that’s Jamie Lynn’s fault because she didn’t really make an effort!! In hindsight it makes even more sense for them to essentially set up Britney, who was already spiraling, to place her under cship.

JL’s teen pregnancy caused their small town, so-called religious, backwoods rural southern family embarrassment. “Saving Britney” became part of the family’s redemption story, praising Jamie as a godly savior and showing that their faith pulled them together. It was actually their insatiable greed for money, fear, power, control and ego that pulled them together. I live the day that Britney spills the tea on these ********* . Lord have mercy on their souls, INDEED!!!

We must protect Britney!! These next few weeks leading up to November 12 are gonna be wild!!

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Just gonna leave this here…

@26.35 ‘I’m the one cracking the whip/ I’m the one in control of my whole family

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Also if this was the truth she could of easily cut her family out once she turned 18 …like Brinny did in 2006/07 but she remained close with them, even praising Jamie in Lights out. She was not forced to  be with like Brinny was.

• Like 1

Ok life is not fair and people are not perfect..

I understand parents advising her 16 old teen to think about other things but they didn’t made choice for her! She did what she wanted to! End of story tbh!

On the other hand britney wasn’t able to do what she wanted for so long! Before c-ship! And after c-ship she couldn’t by law! They caged her and made her their prisoner! How dare she speak about situation where she was forced to do something or not able to do smth! 
She is like her parents! Her mom released a book when media give her attention and now she is doing the same thing! 
they always portray themselves like they are victims/angels/heroes.. 

they are just criminals!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tara_isa said:

Oh I bet she was hurt to, don't get me wrong. What I mean is, I generally think it's unfair to judge complicated situations blaming people for not acting exactly as we, from the outside (and 15 years later), think they should have acted ideally. And if this situation was indeed complicated. And she was a ******* kid.

But that’s what we are doing to JL in Britney situation? We don’t know exactly why she hasn’t spoke out for Britney either 

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I gotta say, I am intrigued to see what the book will say about Britney.. if anything detailed at all. Seems like it will mostly just focus on JL being a mother. 

It will be about how she struggled as much as Britney but never got the attention for it

Is she having a laugh?

Stop peddling your sob story in the Britney forum. You aren’t the first 16 year old who got pregnant, had fights with their parents about it and was looked down upon by society for your situation.

Jordan - since Jamie Lynn is so insistent on sharing her tales of woe (like how she was in an abusive conservatorship of the person and finance, had hundreds of millions of her hard earned money was stolen (ALLEGEDLY), she lost her basic human rights, was trapped in some weird religious cult rehab (ALLEGEDLY), had creepy security people invading her personal space at all times except when she was in her bedroom being bugged (ALLEGEDLY), was given ***** (ALLEGEDLY) to control and/or punish her for not being compliant, had time with her children regulated and monitored, not able to spend time with female friends, not allowed to use a non-monitored phone (ALLEGEDLY), had her car keys withheld from her, her dogs taken, made to make social media posts (ALLEGEDLY) over the years to make it look like she is not the smart/fierce/kind person she is…) Oh WAIT - that is Britney’s torture story!!

Since JL is hellbent on posting at Breathheavy maybe the best way to support her is to give her her OWN separate forum section and move ANY POST REFERENCING JL TO IT. Posts dragging her are incredibly popular here so she should get good traffic in her own forum.

#FREEGRAPES

• Love 1
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Just gonna leave this here…

@26.35 ‘I’m the one cracking the whip/ I’m the one in control of my whole family

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Also if this was the truth she could of easily cut her family out once she turned 18 …like Brinny did in 2006/07 but she remained close with them, even praising Jamie in Lights out. She was not forced to  be with like Brinny was.

And this reminds me that she has the face she deserves :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: I'm not calling her ugly (I'm a nice person), I'm just saying, she has the face she deserves

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, MinakoS said:

Here we go again with her pregnancy story to get ppl sympathy and tears :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: I guess the next chapter is about her daughter's accident? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

You know, when she let her child ride this dangerous vehicule WITHOUT protection. I bet she forgot to write this detail.  :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

I wonder how many chapters are devoted to her cats :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: You know, the multiple cats she said her "Tesla" ran over because the "cats couldn't hear it" (allegedly - even though there's a video of her saying this) :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

But that’s what we are doing to JL in Britney situation? We don’t know exactly why she hasn’t spoke out for Britney either 

You are right, we are judging her for not doing what we want her to do. Then again, I think this situation is quite different from not telling your sister right away about your teenage pregnancy... it also keeps getting harder and harder to give her the benefit of the doubt as time goes by and we get not a single show of support for Britney, then Britney herself shading her which can only mean JL is indeed not being supportive even privately, then we get her husband blatantly taking Jamie's side, then the book anouncement not even aknowledging her superstar sister is in the middle of a fight for her life... I mean, I agree some people make it seem like she's the cause of all evil and that's not fair, but the evidence is there, she's unsupportive of Britney.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block