Britney's sons pose with their uncle

Message added by PokemonSpears,

Behave with the comments!

Jayden is super talented. 

And Kevin and his friends are absolute trailer trash. No money in the wild will change Kevin's trashy way of life. I mean that piano and the furniture .. that's how I lived during college. 

I hope Jayden and Preston didn't have to sleep on second hand furniture while Britney is paying 40k per months. 

Hopefully someone sent the w**d pic to rosendaddy? Britney should get more custody!

• Love 6
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

w**d is legal in California, NJ, Oregon, Washington, NY , Etc .. stop reaching . It stinks her dad screwed her with seeing her kids and yes Kfed is not father of the year . But shut this post down. 

Is it legal for teenagers?

1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

And Britney isnt? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

No honey. Britney is a superstar. She has humble roots, yet she made something of her life. She has been working since 16 years old. With all that money Brit has given KFed he has still not made anything with it. He has not grown into any sort of career or business. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

The love for her kids are definitely the reason she put up with things for so long and worked so hard.  As a mother you would do anything for your kids.  Anyone who used access to her children in order to rake in more coin through the conservatorship or the family courts (potentially Jamie, K Fed etc) are morally bankrupt in my opinion. It is the very worst thing you can do to a parent. As a mother it sends a shiver down my spine just thinking about it and it is the thing that makes me the most angry. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I can’t at the amount of people who are harping on the fans bring up the w**d and saying it’s legal, nothing wrong with it and blah blah blah, it has nothing to do with the w**d itself, it has to with the hypocrisy. How come Kevin gets to have w**d openly out on his table and that doesn’t affect his time with the boys whatsoever yet Britney has to be terrified to even be in the presence of secondhand smoke cuz it will affect her time. That is why fans are bringing up the w**d cuz it’s not fair that he gets treated one way and her another.

Yes I agree... Britney should be able to smoke that loudpack :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, limecakes said:

No honey. Britney is a superstar. She has humble roots, yet she made something of her life. She has been working since 16 years old. With all that money Brit has given KFed he has still not made anything with it. He has not grown into any sort of career or business. 

EXACTLY. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Grace Kelly said:

The love for her kids are definitely the reason she put up with things for so long and worked so hard.  As a mother you would do anything for your kids.  Anyone who used access to her children in order to rake in more coin through the conservatorship or the family courts (potentially Jamie, K Fed etc) are morally bankrupt in my opinion. It is the very worst thing you can do to a parent. As a mother it sends a shiver down my spine just thinking about it and it is the thing that makes me the most angry. 

Also AS a parent. A father should also put his children and their well-being the highest and thus never, ever separate them from their mother and traffick her. It is the worst thing a parent can do, both because of the obvious most major loss a father’s children can endure, but also because it is insanely cruel to make their mother into a slave and trash talk her as incapable to the whole world. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1