Britney's sons pose with their uncle

Message added by PokemonSpears,

Behave with the comments!

9 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Anyone else feel sad that it seems the boys relate more to their dad and seem to have a better connection with him than with Britney? I def get vibes they identify more with Kevin and his lifestyle and prefer to be with him.

They obviously connect more to KFed, she didn't have any way whatsoever in their upbringing, what little time she had with them was supervised...I'm sure she does as much as she can and they absolutely adore but how deep of a connection can you make in those circumstances? Of course, that's not that uncommon even in regular families but I hope one day they understand everything. It'll be tough on them, though.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, HisNameisChase said:

I wonder if they even know the truth or if Kfed has brainwashed them.

It makes me sad they probably do not have much of a relationship with Britney. Just last year Sean was saying his mom wasn't a prisoner. It's so sad. They don't even know much.

3 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Can’t put into words how much I despise this sack of filth and out of respect for her boys I will restrain but I will say he played a big part in robbing Britney of the ability to properly mother her children and that is unforgivable. It might be all sweet to the boys now being with the cool Dad and hanging out with him and his loser stoner *** friends  but losing out on their relationship with their mother the way they have is the kind of thing that can really come back to damage a person in their adult years. I hope that doesn’t happen and I hope Britney sees more of them ASAP but K-Fed is completely beyond redemption in my eyes and as bad as Jamie. 

What Kevin has done is also domestic violence and all for money. It is very hard, serious, and sad.

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

Still D.R.E . That was  good.

He could buy Jayden a piano with all the money his mother gives him but not even that and much less take him to a conservatory, he doesn't do that, instead, he allows him to smoke *********.

12 hours ago, Dirk said:

Why you guys shocked they smoke w**d

every teenager in the USA smokes it, almost all tbh:emma: 

and i think Britney is in peace with K-fed, he's been the last problematic from a long time

This is 2016, they're probably cool with each other co-parenting. Remember that Britney called him to drop the kids after Jamie Spears hit Preston.

Britney-Spears-Kevin-Federline-Sons-Socc342-C966-E00000578-3590859-image-a-95-14

Omg I’ve never seen these! 

13 hours ago, generation glory said:

I’m calling it now. He’s definitely looking to Jayden to be his next money train when the bank of Britney closes in three years. I can tell.

Don’t @ me y’all lol. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Wow, this is truly something. I hope he is not corrupted later on. 

10 hours ago, Explicit said:

Kevin did a great job with these kids and they adore him. Say what you want about him but it genuinely could've gone anyway, either way. 

And omg they've grown so muchhhh

I just hope Kevin treats all his children equally. He has so many kids. Makes me think his first two kids might get the short end of the stick.

• Love 1
  • Like 1