Britney's sons pose with their uncle

Message added by PokemonSpears,

Behave with the comments!

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Momney2018 said:

They’re kids so this probably shouldn’t even be discussed, but I thought Britney said they were super private and she had to have permission to post them. But, this guy can???? I get she has more reach than him but the fans find all the pics on public posts so items weird they are okay with this.

its different when ur mega popstar mom thats one of the most talked about celebs at this moment posts you vs ur dads barely known uncle

they probably dont want anymore attention on them then they already do

• Love 2
  • Like 6
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

its different when ur mega popstar mom thats one of the most talked about celebs at this moment posts you vs ur dads barely known uncle

they probably dont want anymore attention on them then they already do

I was trying to make that point that she had more followers so it’s more exposure I know. The thing is her fans find every pic and put it everywhere, so the other people in their lives shouldn’t just be posting pics either if they say they want privacy. These pics have been posted here, Instagram, Twitter, and I’m sure more places in just a handful of hours…

• Love 2
  • Like 1