Britney's sons pose with their uncle

Message added by PokemonSpears,

Behave with the comments!

21 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Also AS a parent. A father should also put his children and their well-being the highest and thus never, ever separate them from their mother and traffick her. It is the worst thing a parent can do, both because of the obvious most major loss a father’s children can endure, but also because it is insanely cruel to make their mother into a slave and trash talk her as incapable to the whole world. 

I so agree with you. It was so cruel for her, but even more cruel for her boys.  

• Love 2
  • Like 2

K-fed was thrown into a dad role when Britney needed support. He was skrewing other women and playing.)(WOMANIZER)Not being a dad. When he was stuck at home with kids starting in 2007-2008 his mom and Britney’s mom came to the rescue. He was blind sided by his new role. No more wake and bake. Then he got a new girl friend/wife. Volleyball player. Qualified for olympics. He NEVER watched kids by himself. He always had women around to help him. Because that support offered stability and consistency that is what those boys got. Stability and Consistency. What stress did K-Fed have.?The  ups and downs of the conservatorship. Wha wha wha . Britney’s money and life situation gave Kfed and those kids everything they got. Someone wants Kfed to get an award for doing what he was suppose to do. That is what dads do who have Mom’s -Mother~in-Laws, Girlfriend/Wife, Nannies  and lots of money. He is a DJ for his job. Hmmmm He has people to baby sit while he’s at Da Club. It’s good for Britney that she picked a simple guy who spawned their kids. (All information gotten from KFed youtube videos and online articles)

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Treefort said:

K-fed was thrown into a dad role when Britney needed support. He was skrewing other women and playing.)(WOMANIZER)Not being a dad. When he was stuck at home with kids starting in 2007-2008 his mom and Britney’s mom came to the rescue. He was blind sided by his new role. No more wake and bake. Then he got a new girl friend/wife. Volleyball player. Qualified for olympics. He NEVER watched kids by himself. He always had women around to help him. Because that support offered stability and consistency that is what those boys got. Stability and Consistency. What stress did K-Fed have.?The  ups and downs of the conservatorship. Wha wha wha . Britney’s money and life situation gave Kfed and those kids everything they got. Someone wants Kfed to get an award for doing what he was suppose to do. That is what dads do who have Mom’s -Mother~in-Laws, Girlfriend/Wife, Nannies  and lots of money. He is a DJ for his job. Hmmmm He has people to baby sit while he’s at Da Club. It’s good for Britney that she picked a simple guy who spawned their kids. (All information gotten from KFed youtube videos and online articles)

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

On 10/7/2021 at 1:10 PM, DemiVT said:

Why the uncle wrote “the world will see how much great dad he has been? Was that a dig at Britney? 

I wondered also. I’m sure Kfed has read what people say about him. 

they had to know this would circulate. Not so much a dig, but trying to give Kfed all the credit .. IMO they know things are changing 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Kevney said:

id assume there would be a law like not drinking alcohol until 21

Yes, you need to be 21 in California. https://www.sftravel.com/what-you-need-know-about-legal-*********-california

I also wonder if it is legal to smoke in front of children, since unlike alcohol that you need to actively drink to get into your system, you’ll get it inside your body just by being near someone that smokes. And here is the evidence in pictures, but also, Britney has complained that she has smelled ********* on their kids during her conservatorship so I hope that will come up in court. It is considered physical abuse to cause minors getting ***** inside their system. 

• Like 2
On 10/8/2021 at 8:37 AM, MonaLisa613 said:

I can’t at the amount of people who are harping on the fans bring up the w**d and saying it’s legal, nothing wrong with it and blah blah blah, it has nothing to do with the w**d itself, it has to with the hypocrisy. How come Kevin gets to have w**d openly out on his table and that doesn’t affect his time with the boys whatsoever yet Britney has to be terrified to even be in the presence of secondhand smoke cuz it will affect her time. That is why fans are bringing up the w**d cuz it’s not fair that he gets treated one way and her another.

Its legal.. I do not believe kids should be exposed to it at all. Yet they do not have any legs to stand on . Its legal .. Yet they can test the kids . If the kids fail a **** test they can be removed.  And get over it .. her family have been monsters .. greedy monsters . You can blame ****face daddy spears and her management. They never cared about her happiness only her money . Hence why the kids are with stoner kevin. Before w**d was legal.. they could have tried to always test Kevin but its easy to pass . I am sure Kevin knows some shady stuff .The spears family is a hot abusive mess . Blame them for her kids not being with her . I wish it was not the case . Yet he’s worthless in her eyes. Jamie is a sick man . Have you read about his up bringing . Talk about insanity. Get Britney free and hopefully she can get her boys back . w**d is the least of her issues. Plus they are at the age of trying ****. Yet its sad . No they should not be subjected to w**d and maybe the kids getting tested will help remove them from Kevins house . Otherwise get over it . 

On 10/9/2021 at 1:35 AM, MortalMarshmallow said:

They are all stoners.

Including the children.

Inevitable in that environment.

Sorry to say but it's truth Timothée Chalamet gif pack | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir.

Im afraid youre most likely correct 😢

Rosengart needs to put a target on Kevin to be investigated at some point soon. 

He had a hand in getting her labelled as crazy and put into a conservatorship, allegedly. He had a hand allegedly in planning the involuntary hospital stays, the rehab, etc. And the reason is clear as day- hes making $40,000 a month by being Britneys ex.

• Like 2