Britney's sons pose with their uncle

Message added by PokemonSpears,

Behave with the comments!

22 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Her kids are such an odd topic. Like I know she had kids but shes been so disconnected from them at no fault of her own I always forget they are hers. Like THE Britney spears is a mom and I feel like that isn't celebrated as much as it should be. idk i've been up almost 24 hours but does anyone else find it weird to think about and even more so because they are almost the age she was when she became famous.

It really does seem like yesterday I was fan girling watching her on MTV and now her kids are young adults. Plus knowing that all she wanted in life was kids and being a fan for a long time you think wow shes going to be a great mom and that was taken from her it's just sad.

I guess thats what I'm trying to say lol seeing them so grown makes me so sad for her and I hate that because she isn't the type to want pity and i'm not sure im pitying her per se but damn where has time gone. Am I low key projecting and sad for myself because i'm getting older lol? idk im going to bed now Tired Good Night GIF

I also get that vibe that they are not as connected to her as with KFed. At least they lived a quiet life with him. I'm sure they know mom had to work all the time because she was the Superstar. I just hope that when the conservatorship is done she can have more time with them, maybe they even want to live with her. We don't really know.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

I also get that vibe that they are not as connected to her as with KFed. At least they lived a quiet life with him. I'm sure they know mom had to work all the time because she was the Superstar. I just hope that when the conservatorship is done she can have more time with them, maybe they even want to live with her. We don't really know.

Other than when they were really little (and even then) their life with their mother probably involved going to so many shows and having the cship listen to their convos and paparazzi showing everything she does. Like their mom has been in a cship since they were toddlers. So they probably do associate their normal every day life being with Kevin. Although I know during Vegas she went home to them all the time. I think there is a lot we don’t see about her relationship with her kids, and Jayden recently said on a TikTok they see her a lot and she’s happy. Hopefully she gets to have another kid if she wants and live the full family lifestyle. 

• Love 1