Britney's sons pose with their uncle

Message added by PokemonSpears,

Behave with the comments!

15 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

I was trying to make that point that she had more followers so it’s more exposure I know. The thing is her fans find every pic and put it everywhere, so the other people in their lives shouldn’t just be posting pics either if they say they want privacy. These pics have been posted here, Instagram, Twitter, and I’m sure more places in just a handful of hours…

Yeah but Britney has 35M followers and everything she does/posts is in the tabloids. That’s way different than some of her more dedicated and online fans circulating these pictures among themselves. That’s like maybe a few thousand people max vs 35M+ and global reach 

18 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

I was trying to make that point that she had more followers so it’s more exposure I know. The thing is her fans find every pic and put it everywhere, so the other people in their lives shouldn’t just be posting pics either if they say they want privacy. These pics have been posted here, Instagram, Twitter, and I’m sure more places in just a handful of hours…

They probably didn't think any one would really find them

3 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

a couple things:

omg they are so grown and almost unrecognizable. They are definitely Handsome

JJ looks exactly like Brit

JJ is really talented

what is going on with that caption? Great dad? He lives off his xwife's money and was waking in baking every morning while they were babies

He helped Britney get into a cship

But yeah great dad (loser)

I’m not a kfed fan (who is) but it’s very possible he’s become a better father since 2008, just like I bet Britney has become a better mother. At least he seems very involved with his kids lives and they seem to have turned out pretty well. 

• Like 7
Just now, Miley6676 said:

I’m not a kfed fan (who is) but it’s very possible he’s become a better father since 2008, just like I bet Britney has become a better mother. At least he seems very involved with his kids lives and they seem to have turned out pretty well. 

yeah he's a better father now, i'll give him that much but he woudn't be able to provide without brit

• Love 2
  • Like 3