Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

Just now, MikeMasi said:

Again she’s posting the same photos and being topless/naked. I’m glad she is having fun, but why does she feel the need to post this, not once but over and over again? I also think it’s funny how she accuses the paparazzi of altering and photoshopping her photos, but apparently it’s her doing it 

I'm sure all of you will disagree with me of course so I’ll just end it by saying I hope she’s having fun with doing this then 

No, I felt the same as you; it kind of bums me out how she likes to go on about how the paparazzi alter her pictures and she posts the real deal, but then this is obviously altered. I don’t care at all if she alters her photos, but it just makes me sad that she has these insecurities. I can’t blame her tbh though with the lifetime of media scrutiny. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Ohh.

Tbf- I didn’t even notice the photoshop til reading this thread ha! She’s edited the caption to say they aren’t edited. Not sure on that one... but since it’s her week... I’ll let her have it. Ha!

I love the outdoor ones. Not 100% on the bathroom ones. As a G4Y man... I’m going to need those flower emojis slightly bigger and covering a larger area. Thanks 

Disgusted Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Again she’s posting the same photos and being topless/naked. I’m glad she is having fun, but why does she feel the need to post this, not once but over and over again? I also think it’s funny how she accuses the paparazzi of altering and photoshopping her photos, but apparently it’s her doing it 

I'm sure all of you will disagree with me of course so I’ll just end it by saying I hope she’s having fun with doing this then 

Well, we are talking about a girl who was bullied for more that a decade about her weight, of course, she has lots of insecurities. She can post whatever she wants, but yeah... I agree she should be more strategic till the cship is finished. And yeah, she has been controlled all her life so if it is her posting, well I mean she is feeling a little bit rebellious and free. But yes, she probably needs a therapist (everyone does) and now image britney. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Why do you feel the need to always judge what she does so negatively in every thread? You stay pressed at everything Britney posts on her insta. You're not her PR guy so stop with the pearl clutching about what she shares on her insta. Mind your own business. She's grown and if she wants to post badly photoshopped pics of herself on instagram, that's her choice. 

Literally everybody in the industry from Beyoncé to Madonna edits their pics and post **** photos. Get over it.

Britney's Oops era been done. This isn't the year 2000. It's time to stop being surprised at her being a ***ual being.:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2