Taylor Swift thanks fans for the 2.3 MILLION copies of 'TTPD' sold this last week

15 minutes ago, Jaime Munoz said:

She is so basic :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Her name won’t be forgotten, but her songs, yes 

She won't have a toxic or baby one more time 

Who cares when she’s breaking records left and right, selling out every stadium in the world, and is a freaking billionaire?

Also Shake it Off and You Belong with me say hi

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

Who cares when she’s breaking records left and right, selling out every stadium in the world, and is a freaking billionaire?

Also Shake it Off and You Belong with me say hi

This is embarrassing tbh 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

Girl has made millions off these songs alone. 
also she’s making fun of herself in these videos. It’s not meant to be taken seriously. 

this woman is overrated and mediocre her songs sound the same.  She makes music for white girls  and this isn’t aexaggeration :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:she’s not that interesting, and she  likes to play activist until its time to actually be one. not  only do I think she is vastly overrated, I also think she’s a money-hungry narcissist who’s so wildly out of touch that she hasn’t had a real human interaction in years. Any attempt on her part at being humble is so fake and I just wish she would go away so everyone would stfu about how great she is :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

Edited by Britney is my god
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, Britney is my god said:

this woman is overrated and mediocre her songs sound the same.  She makes music for white girls  and  white twinks and this isn’t aexaggeration :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:she’s not that interesting, and she  likes to play activist until its time to actually be one. not  only do I think she is vastly overrated, I also think she’s a money-hungry narcissist who’s so wildly out of touch that she hasn’t had a real human interaction in years. Any attempt on her part at being humble is so fake and I just wish she would go away so everyone would stfu about how great she is :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

Exactly this! 

• Love 1

Well, even though when I listen to the songs together it sounds overwhelming for me, when I listen to them separately, one at each time, I do enjoy TTPD. So good for her and I'm enjoying the album. Stay pressed. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Britney is my god said:

this woman is overrated and mediocre her songs sound the same.  She makes music for white girls  and this isn’t aexaggeration :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:she’s not that interesting, and she  likes to play activist until its time to actually be one. not  only do I think she is vastly overrated, I also think she’s a money-hungry narcissist who’s so wildly out of touch that she hasn’t had a real human interaction in years. Any attempt on her part at being humble is so fake and I just wish she would go away so everyone would stfu about how great she is :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

Don’t describe yourself in such a derivative way sweetie xx

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block