FBI eyeing criminal investigation following the revelation Britney was secretly surveilled

51 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Please let this be true!  Britney deserves justice! They cannot get away with this!  And to think Michael Lohan was a better father than Colon by protecting Lindsay from this exact mess (allegedly).  Ugh.  I hate this.  BRITNEY DESERVES JUSTICE!  

Election 2020 Unity GIF by Creative Courage

THIS! Who could have thought Michael Lohan and Dina Lohan were better parents than the Spears, after all the tribulations they got from the media back in the day. 

22 minutes ago, PrinceEric said:

I am LIVING to see Jamie, Bryan, Lynne, Jumba Loomba, Lou, Robin, Edan, Larry, Cassie, Vivian, Scam Income, Penny, Reva, Andrew, Jodi and everyone else pointing fingers at each other. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Really hope they get involved.

Jumba Loomba! :orangu_orangutan_ape: LMAO!  Justice is coming to serve Team con and im here for it! :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

Please let this be true!  Britney deserves justice! They cannot get away with this!  And to think Michael Lohan was a better father than Colon by protecting Lindsay from this exact mess (allegedly).  Ugh.  I hate this.  BRITNEY DESERVES JUSTICE!  

Election 2020 Unity GIF by Creative Courage

michael lohan tried to throw lilo into a cship after they fought off lou's

With all that happened with Britney, all the accusations she made, James will be investigate because of the cameras 🤷‍♂️  

I really hope this is just the beginning and they actually go deeper in the whole thing, judges and all. Cause, for what it looks, this camera thing will be really hard to prove.