FBI eyeing criminal investigation following the revelation Britney was secretly surveilled

6 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Under a conservatorship, If they secretly recorded Britney without her knowing about it, that is only allowed if the judge has reason to believe Britney is in imminent harm of being injured in her bedroom :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:and needs to be recorded, and she would be In harms way if she knew about the recording. Which is INSANITY, if a judge ever approved that, she would be heavily investigated (but frankly I don’t put it past Reva Goetz).

apparently her children were recorded without knowing it. and the NYT confirmed it. The children are minors so Kevin would have had to consent to that.  Which I am not sure if he would have done that but it’s Kevin after all. 

The real win here for the legal case is that her BOYFRIEND was recorded!!! So Sam would have had to consent to that himself, since he is an adult and he is not the one in the conservatorship, and has expectation of privacy in a private domicile. 

so unless Sam consented to being recorded in Britney’s bedroom, the FBI has a REAL case here. The NYT confirmed having listened to the secret device (they said they found it very disturbing), and Vivian never denied it, which is very telling.

THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO PRISON!!!!!! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

So, would that be an invasion of privacy charge on a federal level?  Is there a case of potential labor trafficking given britney saying she was forced to work against her will with no break or time off?  Her movements were restricted/very controlled. She did not have access to her i.d. or passport.   It sickens me.  They kept her drugged with high doses of lithium to control her.

3 minutes ago, Avasmom43 said:

So, would that be an invasion of privacy charge on a federal level?  Is there a case of potential labor trafficking given britney saying she was forced to work against her will with no break or time off?  Her movements were restricted/very controlled. She did not have access to her i.d. or passport.   It sickens me.  They kept her drugged with high doses of lithium to control her.

Sadly, Britney likely signed paperwork giving her agreement to what was going on, including going to the facility and extending her tours. she said in her testimony that her management told her to sign paperwork and would allegedly threaten her to sign it, using her children, her boyfriend, etc. and so she would sign it. We know she’s telling the truth but since she signed the paperwork nobody can determine that she was forced into doing it (we know she was). The medication would have been prescribed by the doctor so the doctor would have his license investigated for improperly medicating her. But dr Benson is actually dead now :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: the best case is the audio recording, which is huge and thank god we got that. The saddest thing about this whole thing is that a lot of it was legal  :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: It’s just a conservatorship was never meant for someone like her, it’s for the incapacitated which is why the rules are so restrictive, and now both democrats and republicans are trying to change the laws, because this happened to her. Ive never heard of someone paying $20,000 a month in child support…….. while being in a conservatorship :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: WTF!!!!!

The injustice of it all just breaks my heart.   Force, fraud & coercion are elements of trafficking,  and she made it  all so clear the day she testified.  It just angers me.  Lithium levels are available via a blood test.  I have even seen something called lithium toxicity which many medical implications.   As I have stated  previously,  I am not an attorney,  but, I wish it could be proven to a court of law that this family trafficked britney under the disguise of a legal conservatorship. 

• Love 1

Can rico laws apply?😊  sorry, I just have to wonder.....I have a masters degree in social work, but, I have been seriously considering a masters in jurisprudence......not a j.d.  no offense.   I am truly fascinated by the law & would love to have a deeper understanding  as a social worker & advocating for the patients  i work with in a hospital setting. ❤