FBI eyeing criminal investigation following the revelation Britney was secretly surveilled

I am not an attorney but, I do have professional experience in working with victims of crime including human trafficking.   I hope they can seriously look at labor trafficking & rico laws.  I specifically wonder if the conservatorship then potentially turned into a labor trafficking situation? I would love the legal analysis of this britney law army!

Under a conservatorship, If they secretly recorded Britney without her knowing about it, that is only allowed if the judge has reason to believe Britney is in imminent harm of being injured in her bedroom :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:and needs to be recorded, and she would be In harms way if she knew about the recording. Which is INSANITY, if a judge ever approved that, she would be heavily investigated (but frankly I don’t put it past Reva Goetz). 

apparently her children were recorded without knowing it. and the NYT confirmed it. The children are minors so Kevin would have had to consent to that.  Which I am not sure if he would have done that but it’s Kevin after all. However, given the relationship he has with Jamie, the fact that he put a restraining order on Jamie for his kids, and the fact that Kevin has always been protective of his children despite everything else, I DOUBT Kevin consented to Jamie eavesdropping on them. 

A real win here for the legal case is that her BOYFRIEND was recorded!!! So Sam would have had to consent to that himself, since he is an adult and he is not the one in the conservatorship, and has expectation of privacy in a private domicile. 

so unless Sam consented to being recorded in Britney’s bedroom, the FBI has a REAL case here. The NYT confirmed having listened to the secret device (they said they found it very disturbing), and Vivian never denied it, which is very telling.

THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO PRISON!!!!!! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: