The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

• Super Mods
Just now, Slayer said:

The people we should be mad at right now due to solid evidence are Lou, Jamie, Robin, Edan, Ingham and the Judges involved.

Maybe that’s why information about Lou has been scrubbed from TriStar’s website. Maybe she knew a storm was brewing… :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: if only Loucifer knows this is just the tip of the iceberg. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Thank you again to the person who posted that streaming link so us international fans could watch <3

Also thank you to the people who spoke out, I hope you are safe and that the documentary has paid you so the inevitable law suits coming against you do not bankrupt you. 

Special thanks to the lady who found a way to give Britney those shoes. I’m sure little things like that helped Britney more than we could ever know. 

I also really hope Britney is ok and finding a way to deal with knowing that there is 180 hours worth of recordings from her bedroom. That is absolutely disgusting and everyone involved in that decision deserves jail time including the lawyers & judges if they gave permission for that.  If that ever leaks I really hope no one publishes that or even listens to that. 

Also remember the flip phone she had in those photos? I’m guessing that was probably her punishment for trying to speak to lawyers via her iphone. 

Hopefully this next court date actually accomplishes something. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

All I have is my gut instincts and a theory. 

When I say what I do about Sam Asghari PLEASE UNDERSTAND that I’m NOT a Sam “hater”. STOP DISMISSING people as haters because you disagree with them!!! Just take an eyes wide open look at ALL OF THIS ****!!!

It blows my mind how anyone can still be so delusional after everything that’s been confirmed since June 2021!!:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

We are not haters OMG this gaslighting agenda needs to stop.

It's so freaking obvious at this point that this man is complicate af.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I know yall are side eyeing Sam but just offering a different perspective don't come for me.

Is it possible she was put away without warning and then he was told he could go get her so he jumped at the opportunity to see her because why woukdnt he? It would be to team cons advantage being photographed with her bf.

Also to add on to what you said, if he went against it they would have exiled her even more. They wouldn’t have even allowed him around her if he fought back early on. They could have put a restraining order on him. Iggy had to sign an nda just to have lunch with her. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Email My D said:

Hi guys. I literally caught the last few minutes of the doc. What were the new things that were revealed from this doc? 

They secretly recorded her bedroom for 180 hours worth of filming, they monitored her cell phone illegally without telling her, TRASH STAR and LOUCIFER were mentioned.. nobody is getting away with this, they’re going down!!!!

• Love 2

This conservatorship needs to be investigate by the FBI. James has the excuse that everything was done under the approval of the court and it does seems that that is the case. 

This need to be a federal criminal case so the judges and individuals from the justice system can be also investigated. Otherwise, James will be protected by the courts approvals. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
Just now, Don&#x27;t Trust Sam said:

I think we definitely have the answer about her Instagram : it's not her. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

The story about the iCloud is scary. She is/was so freaking controlled, it's just unbelievable. They ended up by giving her a phone only to make calls. No texting, no internet.

Lou you are going to hell.

I don't think it's definitive yet. If any, what it confirms is what we've always known, that there's several people accessing her accounts, but as someone said, we've known this since the days when there was just Twitter.

Why would they let those videos where she mentioned the conservatorship? Or why would she even record that one where she's by the pool if she knows she's not the one posting? Like how would she know that they were gonna try to trick the fans by suddenly pretending to be pro-freebritney? Like, are they still controlling her even now?

36 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

And talking about commercials, that one about a "man-booster" that ends with the phrase "And by the way... She'll like it too" is terrible. You guys in the US really need to check your views on women. Britney is clearly a victim of that now.

I had to mute the commercials omg they are shocking! Do Americans really see that stuff every day? They seem like joke commercials to me like something we’d see on the Amanda Show or SNL or something. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think it's definitive yet. If any, what it confirms is what we've always known, that there's several people accessing her accounts, but as someone said, we've known this since the days when there was just Twitter.

Why would they let those videos where she mentioned the conservatorship? Or why would she even record that one where she's by the pool if she knows she's not the one posting? Like how would she know that they were gonna try to trick the fans by suddenly pretending to be pro-freebritney? Like, are they still controlling her even now?

Because it became too big form them to handle it, it's called damage control.

• Love 3
  • Like 1