The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

2 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

those pics of Britney leaving an hotel back in May 2019 wearing a red dress. she was out of it and they were clearly staged pics

Her eyes were glassy and vacant!! That was ANOTHER Team Con orchestrated paparazzi stroll. Trot Britney out in front of Team Con approved photographer ( another TMZ exclusive, wasn’t it??) to show that she’s fine when we can all see she’s drugged up AF!!

Asghari went along with their plan!! 
If this latest documentary isn’t an eye opener for everything that has happened in plain sight to Britney then you don’t wanna see the truth!!!

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just keep thinking of the "old Britney" and how they destroyed her by putting her into this hell, like, I don't have words to describe how horrible this is

I think that just the worst. Us thinking for so many times "oh, the media killed her" "the paparazzis killed her happiness" "her fame killed her spark". And it was NEVER THAT. It was their own family and this s.hit mafia how f.ucking disgusting

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just keep thinking of the "old Britney" and how they destroyed her by putting her into this hell, like, I don't have words to describe how horrible this is

They have done so much to crush Britney’s spirit and they may well have eroded some of it. But she continues to fight and like Fe said, her voice is louder and more powerful than she’s seen in a long time.

The old Britney is still there and she is coming for VENGEANCE! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 2