The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

1 hour ago, Soso said:

Dont drag me but all of these infos are making me wonder HOW THE HELL was Sam approved and how is it even possible that he got so close to Britney. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: why is he so against all of these docs ??? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Let’s not forget him coming after Jamie earlier this year for Controlling his relationship. If he did anything suspicious he would be axed and he most likely knew that. Now if he doesn’t start speaking up more I’ll be mad. And Britney was against the first doc also. She most likely just didn’t like all the focus on 2007 which is understandable for someone with older children who can see this. I’m sure it’s very embarrassing for her.