The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

That was intense and sad! 

And SIDE EYE at Sam going along with the staged leaving rehab pics...

Nothing negative was said about Sam, the usual haters trying to hate on him the most when we literally heard ALL of that awful stuff about Robin, Jamie, Edan and co.

Use that energy on them and not Britney's fiance unless we get actual evidence.

2 minutes ago, _genic said:

I really appreciate the bravery of those two (costume person and security) to speak publicly about their experience. The surveillance thing might be the game changer for Brit's case.

And of course, Fe, you're the national treasure and once Brit gets back her freedom, she will call you immediately.:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

But something really bugs me is that Brit's lawyer declined access to Britney and doing interview himself. This is obviously pro-britney and What hurts both of them to participate in this doc?:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

He is in the case & I think it's his strategy to not speak about it publicy. Is it even allowed to ? Idk

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, _genic said:

I really appreciate the bravery of those two (costume person and security) to speak publicly about their experience. The surveillance thing might be the game changer for Brit's case.

And of course, Fe, you're the national treasure and once Brit gets back her freedom, she will call you immediately.:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

But something really bugs me is that Brit's lawyer declined access to Britney and doing interview himself. This is obviously pro-britney and What hurts both of them to participate in this doc?:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Maybe the recording is in Rosegart's hands and he will usé it as evidence later on.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think they will fully understand until they grow up how much harm was done to them too :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

they're all so despicable, deserve the worst of the punishments

I just hope in the deepest depths of my heart that once Britney is freed, she gets to hug her boys and just hold on to them. With no security, no surveillance, no fanfare. Just hug them and embrace them. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I know that’s dramatic and what not but I just hope she gets the opportunity to spend time with her boys as a free woman.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, danielhaus29 said:

was the engagement a distraction from all of this? I don't know anymore :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

All I have is my gut instincts and a theory. 

When I say what I do about Sam Asghari PLEASE UNDERSTAND that I’m NOT a Sam “hater”.

STOP DISMISSING people as haters because you disagree with them!!! Just take an eyes wide open look at ALL OF THIS ****!!!

It blows my mind how anyone can still be so delusional after everything that’s been confirmed since June 2021!!:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

ETA - (Not saying this to you, Daniel. Just some others.)

• Love 8