The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

Ok I just finished the documentary, and they used the video from my Instagram that I shot AGAIN from Vegas (the "What's Up Vegas!!!" video)! I would just like to say that I indirectly contributed to this and the Framing Britney doc lol.

Besides the point, I cried at the end. Breaks my heart that Fe does not have contact with Britney. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Maybe we should go into members-only mode.

so NOW y'all want the Members only subforum :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

what I wonder is then how did they allow Felicia to come back? Like, they skipped the whole FF era which must be even scarier.

I think all these people really just had to comply, as the girl said, to at least make sure they were still around Britney, but at the same time, thinking from an evil perspective, why would Robin and co. allow good people to work for them? Are they that dumb? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I'm scared to even think like a criminal, but wouldn't it make sense to only have people of their entire trust?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Soso said:

Call him a controlling ******* after he signed a NDA and agreed to be watched 24/7? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 
He suddenly found out how Jamie was controling 4 years later? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Well you could say this about Fe, the costume designer, the black box employee…

So let’s not be a hypocrite. Apply the same hate to all if this is your logic, all who would have been aware for a decade or more.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

idk if better but it will reach more people. loved both parts of the NYT and the first one had a great impact but Netflix is worldwide. I think it's gonna be huge no matter how good or bad it is to us

Ugh I wish this on Netflix! It was so good!

Well, I definitely cried. I loved what Fe said and the wardrobe designer was sweet too, with her Tiffany's necklace with her phone number on it.

Some of what was said was shocking but most of it confirmed what Britney said and rumors/reports of how controlling this abusive system is. Everyone is corrupt and annyone who isn't and tries to help is shoved out or quits.

And  (continued) shame on Larry for going right along with it, following the money instead of actually caring about the person he's known since she was a teen!! 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

so NOW y'all want the Members only subforum :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

what I wonder is then how did they allow Felicia to come back? Like, they skipped the whole FF era which must be even scarier.

I think all these people really just had to comply, as the girl said, to at least make sure they were still around Britney, but at the same time, thinking from an evil perspective, why would Robin and co. allow good people to work for them? Are they that dumb? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I'm scared to even think like a criminal, but wouldn't it make sense to only have people of their entire trust?

They bullied/thretened people into complying. Fe explained it. I'm sure she wasn't the only person who got it. She said she'd speak up if she saw something.

On the otherhand, Larry was complicit and on the c-ship's side, not Britney's. No wonder he stayed "close."