Why is Britney’s Gram mad at Netflix?

34 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

I never trusted the Britney's Gram girls. They are both struggling comedians who were just looking for some spotlight. I don't think they actually care as much as they like to act, and most likely just had some juicy info land in their laps and ran with it. Weren't they all pressed when another account released some court docs they were hoarding? The fighting between the freebritney accounts during this entire thing has been so embarrassing. 

Your ignorance is award worthy.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, s&m said:

I don't understand this theory about the documentary being pro Jamie! There's literally nothing that proves this

Nothing proves it but why else would multiple free Britney people be shading the creator (Erin Lee Carr) on twitter. There’s definitely something bad they know about the doc that we don’t . Maybe that’s what Vivian’s half a million in media matters was for 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Yes it comes out on the 26... But I've been reading some post from the free Britney peeps...and apparently CNN has been or was bought and pushed the narrative for team con .. it's all such a mess... Britney needs to be free and leave the states asap. It makes me sick

This is in reference to the rumored Netflix doc not the cnn special 

59 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

I'm sorry for being stupid but can someone break down what this means...I am only familiar with surprise witness and think they have been great breaking down court documents...who doesn't she like and why?

Babs Gray is one of the Britney’s Gram (podcast) hosts and a major member of free Britney. Erin Lee Carr is rumored to be creating the Netflix documentary about Britney. This interaction makes it seem like the doc might be team con 

• Love 3

Why is this fan base not like nicki Minajs lol. I just went to ELC’s socials and no one is asking anything? No fans in the comments asking questions or letting her know there’s a huge amount of free Britney supporters that will make her life hell if this documentary hurts Britney’s case. 

• Love 6

Carr has been following Britney supporters for months. Wouldn’t surprise me if the gram girls (and tsw?) saw or heard something about or from the doc and it’s not what they thought it would be. Either it’s pro cship or exploitive. Or something along these lines. Either way. This is Netflix we are talking about. I’d be cautious. But no matter what happens with that stupid documentary, it won’t change anything in regards to Britney’s freedom. She’ll be free soon. So maybe we shouldn’t pay that much attention to Netflix.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Persona said:

Carr has been following Britney supporters for months. Wouldn’t surprise me if the gram girls (and tsw?) saw or heard something about or from the doc and it’s not what they thought it would be. Either it’s pro cship or exploitive. Or something along these lines. Either way. This is Netflix we are talking about. I’d be cautious. But no matter what happens with that stupid documentary, it won’t change anything in regards to Britney’s freedom. She’ll be free soon. So maybe we shouldn’t pay that much attention to Netflix.

Well if they are going to drop it right before the hearing like they supposedly are it could end up affecting the court case in some way 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rik said:

Ya I’m starting to get annoyed that everything is suddenly so censored to the point where we can’t even speculate unless it’s in a members only part of the forum. We are quite literally just as part of the movement as the gram girls and now, I guess this witness girl person and Netflix  @Jordan Miller @Slayer

but really, what is the problem with having the thread in the Members only? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: For months people were asking Jordan to protect all the threads that talked about the conspiracies, Lou, etc, so people wouldn't find out what fans were discovering, and now that you have your secret space, people complain? It's literally just on another part of the site, what is the issue?

I also understand that people still believe she's not the one posting on her IG and they don't want to comment “yesss queen slayyyy in these old pics from last year” and don’t forget “omg she’s so iconic I love how she spins around over and over in her living room, oh she’s so s*xy”. People are not obligated to comment, just ignore the thread and go to the other one and vent out everything you think about it. There's people that really just want to appreciate the content shared on her social media, whether is old, new, posted by her or an employee.

Is it really hard to just respect each one's space?

• Love 1
  • Leader
9 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Idk but they’re also mad about Britney’s Instagram but where not allowed to talk about it here unless we’re saying “yesss queen slayyyy in these old pics from last year” and don’t forget “omg she’s so iconic I love how she spins around over and over in her living room, oh she’s so s*xy” 

Feel free to say what you want as long as it doesn't break the guidelines. Just try and say it with respect towards others and it'll be all good :] 

• Leader
6 hours ago, Rob_ said:

I really can’t see anyone being pro conservatorship at this point. It would be a pr nightmare. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

💯 I would be blown away if it was pro-conservatorship. What is there to say? Britney herself said the conservatorship is abusive. No documentary would dare challenge that. Very interesting to read about all the different theories regarding this Netflix doc. Looking forward to seeing it. I saw in another topic the trailer might drop on Wednesday? 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

💯 I would be blown away if it was pro-conservatorship. What is there to say? Britney herself said the conservatorship is abusive. No documentary would dare challenge that. Very interesting to read about all the different theories regarding this Netflix doc. Looking forward to seeing it. I saw in another topic the trailer might drop on Wednesday? 

are you in it?

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, MikeSim said:

I never trusted the Britney's Gram girls. They are both struggling comedians who were just looking for some spotlight. I don't think they actually care as much as they like to act, and most likely just had some juicy info land in their laps and ran with it. Weren't they all pressed when another account released some court docs they were hoarding? The fighting between the freebritney accounts during this entire thing has been so embarrassing. 

They literally launched the movement and the account that accused them of that was Lawyers For Britney. They also practically everyone else who has been involved of the same thing, as well as trying to discredit the voicemail as fake.

• Love 5