Why is Britney’s Gram mad at Netflix?

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

💯 I would be blown away if it was pro-conservatorship. What is there to say? Britney herself said the conservatorship is abusive. No documentary would dare challenge that. Very interesting to read about all the different theories regarding this Netflix doc. Looking forward to seeing it. I saw in another topic the trailer might drop on Wednesday? 

are you in it?

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, MikeSim said:

I never trusted the Britney's Gram girls. They are both struggling comedians who were just looking for some spotlight. I don't think they actually care as much as they like to act, and most likely just had some juicy info land in their laps and ran with it. Weren't they all pressed when another account released some court docs they were hoarding? The fighting between the freebritney accounts during this entire thing has been so embarrassing. 

They literally launched the movement and the account that accused them of that was Lawyers For Britney. They also practically everyone else who has been involved of the same thing, as well as trying to discredit the voicemail as fake.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Million Billion said:

A bit off topic but, have we ever seen actual facts or comments straight from the people involved about netflix doing a Britney documentary in the first place? 

We havent seen a sh1t about this so claimed netflix documentary, have we? aside from fans comments and rumors here and there. 

Sometimes I feel like netflix executives are scratching their b@lls at their office totally clueless about anything related to Britney. I hope Im wrong. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Bloomberg actually reported on the Netflix doc back in February https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-14/netflix-is-working-on-its-own-documentary-about-britney-spears?sref=TBDibEcD 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, s&m said:

I don't understand this theory about the documentary being pro Jamie! There's literally nothing that proves this

it comes out from the fact Lou is apparently friends with some Netflix executives, so people assume they will take her and jamie's side. But in all honesty, I don't even think Netflix is working on a Britney documentary in the first place lol 

6 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

it comes out from the fact Lou is apparently friends with some Netflix executives, so people assume they will take her and jamie's side. But in all honesty, I don't even think Netflix is working on a Britney documentary in the first place lol 

She is friends with the Chief of Marketing. People just don't know what marketing is. She has a say on marketing strategies and makes decisions. She can't order to remove Lounatic from the content of the documentary

• Like 5
12 hours ago, Dirk said:

Hard? her ex-business manager Lou is friends with Netflix people and a lot of other business people in Hollywood, they will probably not go hard on them, they will lightly talk about it I guess, but I think the Netflix doc is the last collaboration with Britney and team con (bc it was already in the works before they resigned it). I bet the Netflix doc will just introduce who is Britney Spears to the generation Z and to the Netflix audience worldwide, I don't think they will go deep in the conservatorship. They will milk the Free Britney movement, without incriminate themselves and also putting some positive light on Britney bc her career will still go on so... that's my 2 cents.

I don’t know if it was just surface level  Britney stuff Babs wouldn’t call ELC the “worse person” on twitter. Also it was reported in February that this doc was focusing more on Jamie and Lou. I really can’t think of anything other than it being pro team con that would cause this 

3 hours ago, s&m said:

She is friends with the Chief of Marketing. People just don't know what marketing is. She has a say on marketing strategies and makes decisions. She can't order to remove Lounatic from the content of the documentary

But Lou does probably represent or work with many people involved with Netflix. TriStar is a big talent management company. I feel like they are not going to really criticize her. Especially now that Babs is criticizing ELC there’s no way the doc is going to make us happy 

If any of you seen the original dirty money episode that ELC directed on Netflix that got removed.  Its so good at pointing out how horrible conservatorships can be. So I dont think it will be pro con. 

Nvm sorry I just looked it up and she didn't do that one. I could have swore she has already done a documentary about conservatorships before. 

3 minutes ago, rennen said:

I wonder if they're salty because they weren't involved? Maybe they were cut? Maybe they didn't get their pay check? 

Everyone is riding on the coattails of freebritney and then they start arguing amongst themselves. 

It's embarrassing. 

Kind of seems like that is what it would be. 

• Love 2