Why is Britney’s Gram mad at Netflix?

10 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

So...Why don't you go on your Twitter accounts and ask those girls? If you don't wanna ''doxx'' yourself, post their replies under a new account

Instead of *****ing for 5 pages, use 5 minutes to compose and send a message to them.

They won't say anyway. I think they maybe got cut from it or weren't asked or something. I mean they did really get the movement going and should have been in it. Surprising if not.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, frederiickx said:

They won't say anyway. I think they maybe got cut from it or weren't asked or something. I mean they did really get the movement going and should have been in it. Surprising if not.

Ok lets say they were cut like Jordy was cut from the hulu one. That's so ******* dumb to be shady and pissed off about. It doesnt make the director of the docu ''the worst person alive'' unless you are cluster B bordeline.

Jordy didn't *****ed a single bit when he was cut and he pushed ''FreeBritney'' way back in 2008.

Being furious about being cut would be so ****** stupid and plain bordeline ***** behavior.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, rennen said:

I wonder if they're salty because they weren't involved? Maybe they were cut? Maybe they didn't get their pay check? 

Everyone is riding on the coattails of freebritney and then they start arguing amongst themselves. 

It's embarrassing. 

My thoughts exactly.

Or ELC tried to verify the Paralegal on the BG voicemail and it turned out to be….Larry’s nephew. Who knows! 

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Like 5

After that tweet about having 10k more followers than ELC she said "i hope to elaborate more soon" so I'm patiently waiting, looks like she's willing to spill but can't at the moment. I'd bet it has more to do with stuff behind the scenes than just her being mad for not being featured, they don't strike me as being that petty...

• Like 2
5 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Ok lets say they were cut like Jordy was cut from the hulu one. That's so ******* dumb to be shady and pissed off about. It doesnt make the director of the docu ''the worst person alive'' unless you are cluster B bordeline.

Jordy didn't *****ed a single bit when he was cut and he pushed ''FreeBritney'' way back in 2008.

Being furious about being cut would be so ****** stupid and plain bordeline ***** behavior.

I don’t think it’s dumb or shady for them to be mad. They got the movement moving on a bigger scale with the release of the paralegal voicemail. They have been on almost every protest and they have been to every court hearing. They have dedicated a lot of their time for this. I understand their frustration, especially considering Kyle is involved who has been dead quiet in support of Britney, hasn’t do crap other than lick Daddy Colon’s *** and even defended the Conservatorship when the voicemail was leaked by the Gram Girls. 

• Love 1
On 9/20/2021 at 9:42 PM, Easy There said:

Without Gram Girls FreeBritney wouldnt blew up. 

Oh that’s for sure, I’m not denying the impact their podcast had, I just started to question their intentions once it was revealed they were fighting with other freebritney accounts over content. Like the end result was worth while, but what else would they be doing if not this? Random day jobs because they don’t have big enough followings to make ends meet. They totally benefited off this situation and got SO much more exposure. I’m sure they enjoyed Britney, but it was obvious they were more casual fans who just jumped on the hype of her Instagram weirdness being talked about at the time.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Corruptured Colon said:

This Twitter thread seems like it's spilling some tea, but I had a hard time following it about halfway through. Maybe someone here can make some sense out of it? 

There is a lot of drama involving FreeBritney LA & others, but as this thread is about Netflix/BG, best not to discuss that here and derail the thread. 

The Twitter user says that Britney’s Gran (BG) apparently worked “together” with LFB on the Netflix doc (could this be the initial cause of the feud), but withdrew from the project due to suspicious behaviour from LFB - they attempted to sabotage their relationship with none other than the NYTimes (this could be to do with the infamous voicemail, seeing as the Paralegal couldn’t be verified even by one of the best journalistic bodies in the world, the NYT; whoever BG are protecting….we might be about to find out in the documentary).

It possible BG is livid at Erin for either putting LFB into the documentary or exposing/questioning the source the voicemail or both. 

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Basically FreeBritney people can be paid off or paid to spread a certain narrative.

For example, according to this Twitter account Lawyers For Britney (LFB) wanted money to be anti-Lou Taylor and other such things.

Britney’s Gran (BG) apparently worked “together” with LFB on the Netflix doc (really?? they’ve been feuding since 2019), but withdrew from the project due to suspicious behaviour from LFB - they attempted to sabotage their relationship with NYTimes (this could be to do with the infamous voicemail, seeing as the Paralegal couldn’t be verified even by the NYT; whoever BG are protecting….we might be about to find out in the documentary).

Also, there is a lot of drama involving FreeBritney LA & others, but as this thread is about Netflix/BG, best not to discuss that here and derail the thread. 

It possible BG is livid at Erin for either putting LFB into the documentary or exposing the source the voicemail or both. 

Why is there always so much drama involving LFD/BG?

Thanks for breaking it down. My guess is that BG is seemingly against the doc for the reason you mentioned. LFB have been sus for a while (hiring actors to pretend they're lawyers, stanning their "Kingham", etc). If they were involved with the doc, that could be a red flag. 

I like the Gram Girls, and I really hope they're not mad at Netflix for not including them. That seems silly. And it sounds like they WERE included but dropped out because they didn't like the direction the doc was taking. 

I'm definitely gonna watch it and draw my own conclusions, but I'm hoping for the best. Brit needs people fighting for her, not MORE people fighting against her!

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Something to keep in mind, folks...

The best true crime docs keep you guessing until the very end.

It's quite possible that the doc is cut a certain way to portray Jamie and the gang as saviours...But then 3/4 of the way through it may turn on them.

True crime is supposed to pull the rug out from underneath all of us...The magic happens in the editing room.

Spot on!

Also keep in mind who Erin Lee Carr is.

Carr and her twin sister were born prematurely to David Carr (infamous NYT reporter) and his partner, both of whom lost custody of the twins because of their **** and alcohol addiction.

Carr and her sister subsequently went into foster care until her father completed a court ordered rehab program, and regained physical custody.

Carr herself is a former **** addict and alcoholic; now sober she (according to her SM) attends religiously AA and therapy.

Given her history and background, her view of Britney might be more “shrewd” that we are used to. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Spot on!

Carr and her twin sister were born prematurely to David Carr (infamous NYT reporter) and his partner, both of whom lost custody of the twins because of their **** and alcohol addiction.

Carr and her sister subsequently went into foster care until her father completed a court ordered rehab program, and regained physical custody.

Carr herself is a former **** addict and alcoholic; now sober she (according to her SM) attends religiously AA and therapy.

Given her history and background, her view of Britney might be more “shrewd” that we are used to. 

I know right? She’s a very reputable and respected journo / director and people over here are like: “What if Team Con bought her, or Miss LouLou threatened her through a marketing exec?” 🙄🤯

I, for one, am excited purely based on her previous work, let alone everything else she has to boot 💪🏻😎

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Spot on!

15 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I know right? She’s a very reputable and respected journo / director and people over here are like: “What if Team Con bought her, or Miss LouLou threatened her through a marketing exec?” 🙄🤯

I, for one, am excited purely based on her previous work, let alone everything else she has to boot 💪🏻😎

The production team on this doc is stacked.

Liz Garbus as a producer?

This doc is going to be one for the filmmakers out there...The NY Times doc was good, but this one should be just as good or better.

With this one, there's going to be craft.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I hope LFB isn't a source for the #FreeBritney Movement...but tbh a documentary should interview both sides, but that doesn't mean it will be team con or even neutral...on of the best examples of that is the R Kelly documentary...if they hadn't of interviewed so many ppl inside R Kelly's camp I don't think the docu-series would have had the effect that it did...

• Like 2