Why is Britney’s Gram mad at Netflix?

this is just my guess and opinion....

I know this has been in production for a very long time. From what I *heard* in the beginning of the year, Netflix may or may not have been working with some sketchy people who were publicly dragged by many free Britney supporters. Its also worth noting that ELC unfollowed this *allegedly* sketchy account. There was also pictures of Lou and the CEO (or whatever, someone important) of Netflix. 

My thoughts are that after the people Netflix was working with (or had some type of involvement with) got a crap ton of backlash (weather true or untrue) , and Britneys testimony/Sam Inghams resignation, the project had to be completely rethought out and recut . Thats the only reason I can think of that it would have taken so long to complete. That public perception of Free Britney has completely turned around (for the most part) and people are definitely on her side. 

I agree that it would be a total PR disaster if the was "pro" conservatorship. I also think that back in January, the people producing this film (and the people they were working with) didn't have any idea how big the movement would blow up/that Britney would ever be allowed to speak publicly to the courts and officially expose these monsters controlling her life. 

either way...I hope Erin Lee Car does what's right. And I also hope that Netflix and any other producers on the film picked a reliable group of sources and not people who support monsters like Ingham. just saying. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, Million Billion said:

A bit off topic but, have we ever seen actual facts or comments straight from the people involved about netflix doing a Britney documentary in the first place? 

We havent seen a sh1t about this so claimed netflix documentary, have we? aside from fans comments and rumors here and there. 

Sometimes I feel like netflix executives are scratching their b@lls at their office totally clueless about anything related to Britney. I hope Im wrong. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

LOL This aged well. :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Haha 1

I mean, I don’t think Netflix would be stupid enough to go against public opinion and come out with something pro Jamie. There would be a lot of backlash and NF likes to present themselves as ‘woke’

Unless they have dirt to sling against Brinny but I would be very surprised if they take that route 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

DeuxMoi was the first one to spill the tea about pre-production, production, changes after de court testimony, trailer and release. Close sources from production told them the doc was 100% pro-Britney. They've been right about everything related to this documentary, so I want to think they're right about the direction as well.

One of those deuxmoi fan fictions was mine. I wanted to see if it really was easy to submit something. It was. 

• Haha 6

Something to keep in mind, folks...

The best true crime docs keep you guessing until the very end.

It's quite possible that the doc is cut a certain way to portray Jamie and the gang as saviours...But then 3/4 of the way through it may turn on them.

True crime is supposed to pull the rug out from underneath all of us...The magic happens in the editing room.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, BritneySpearsDolls said:

this is just my guess and opinion....

I know this has been in production for a very long time. From what I *heard* in the beginning of the year, Netflix may or may not have been working with some sketchy people who were publicly dragged by many free Britney supporters. Its also worth noting that ELC unfollowed this *allegedly* sketchy account. There was also pictures of Lou and the CEO (or whatever, someone important) of Netflix. 

My thoughts are that after the people Netflix was working with (or had some type of involvement with) got a crap ton of backlash (weather true or untrue) , and Britneys testimony/Sam Inghams resignation, the project had to be completely rethought out and recut . Thats the only reason I can think of that it would have taken so long to complete. That public perception of Free Britney has completely turned around (for the most part) and people are definitely on her side. 

I agree that it would be a total PR disaster if the was "pro" conservatorship. I also think that back in January, the people producing this film (and the people they were working with) didn't have any idea how big the movement would blow up/that Britney would ever be allowed to speak publicly to the courts and officially expose these monsters controlling her life. 

either way...I hope Erin Lee Car does what's right. And I also hope that Netflix and any other producers on the film picked a reliable group of sources and not people who support monsters like Ingham. just saying. 

This 

The fact they brought T Kyle as FreeBritney leader/expert is shady af. I would pw pissed to

• Love 5