Why is Britney’s Gram mad at Netflix?

• Twitter Team

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

And now we know why they were mad at Netflix... it's a shame things had to turn out that way, I would have liked to have seen what the Gram girls could have done with the doc. Although I don't think it turned out so bad, but yes, Controlling is better to me either way.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

If the docuseries was their idea, I do get why they mad. Big companies do this all the time in every field (steal ideas and profit) and is so nasty. 
I get the vibe that here is somehow trendy now to hate on the BG but I really appreciate them and think they have done brilliant job, and I really cannot see any petty behaviour from them and it feels absurd to claim that they would have done everything for clout.

In this particular case I would have rather seen a docuseries from two devoted fans than this docu that I saw. Although i still loved seeing the RS journalist, Jordan and ofc every minute of Felicia on the screen is a blessing

• Like 1

Would love to know what was their initial pitch and what was the direction Netflix wanted to take that made them leave the project, since Erin Lee Carr admitted they had to rework the whole thing again after the release of Framing Britney Spears.

Also, can't help to think what a missed opportunity for Neflix to pass on a docuseries...

• Like 1