Britney accused of battery against her housekeeper over an altercation about one of her dogs, law enforcement reportedly assured Britney's people the case would go nowhere

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

she posted a video where they appear last December

3 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

there was one at the end of this video

Ohhh. Ok. I see the little grey Yorkie that Jason gave her back in the day. (It's black and brown now? Or is that a third dog?) And the fluffy white potato from the "The boys are running. They're being ferocious." video back in the day.

Weird, I totally thought she hadn't had them for years.

The more I think about it, the more I think Britney was justified if this is true. Who is the housekeeper to take Britney’s dog to a vet? Mind your business and stick to your assigned job. 

And the audacity to get so close that Britney could slap the phone out of her hand? Other celebs don’t even let their staff make eye contact with them. Stay in your lane. 

• Like 2

I'll only believe it's true IF we find out that after she slapped her she said "now get to work *****"

Sus apart from that body guard everyone whose worked for Britney says she's nice 

Seems like team con job to make people hate her. Make her look abusive to her working class staff so she seems like an out of touch crazy rich b... and then throw in allegations of neglecting animals cos people like me like animals more than people. 

At first NGL I read it and was like "oh she's crazy and what she's neglecting her dogs f her"

Then ten seconds later I remembered who probably hired her house staff and that this is Britney spears not Naomi Campbell

• Like 1

I’m probably gonna get a ton of hate for saying this but didn’t one of her own SONS say that she would forget to feed the dogs. Why would her own kids lie about that? There was a live stream where her son confirmed Britney wasn’t caring for the dogs properly. This kinda adds up to what her sons said in the past about not caring for her dogs properly.

I love Britney and want her free but it’s a bit disturbing how anything slightly negative about Britney is immediately labeled a lie without no one doing any research. Like I’ve said time again Britney doesn’t need “yes” people around her and it seems most of the fans on here are “yes” people who feel Britney can do no wrong. Remember that having “yes” people is what got her in this mess.

Regardless I hope Britney and the dogs are safe and that nothing happens to either of them.

And before I get accused, NO I’m not team Jamie. I’m team Britney but I also like keeping it real and don’t see Britney through rose colored glasses. 

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, MakeMe26 said:

I’m probably gonna get a ton of hate for saying this but didn’t one of her own SONS say that she would forget to feed the dogs. Why would her own kids lie about that? There was a live stream where her son confirmed Britney wasn’t caring for the dogs properly. This kinda adds up to what her sons said in the past about not caring for her dogs properly.

I love Britney and want her free but it’s a bit disturbing how anything slightly negative about Britney is immediately labeled a lie without no one doing any research. Like I’ve said time again Britney doesn’t need “yes” people around her and it seems most of the fans on here are “yes” people who feel Britney can do no wrong. Remember that having “yes” people is what got her in this mess.

Regardless I hope Britney and the dogs are safe and that nothing happens to either of them.

And before I get accused, NO I’m not team Jamie. I’m team Britney but I also like keeping it real and don’t see Britney through rose colored glasses. 

Never heard this story before, and if that's the case she is paying the house keepers to feed her dogs.. Knowing some people they got smart with her or was trying to film her and she wasn't having it.. good for her slapping the *****es phone out of her hand. 

• Like 1