Britney accused of battery against her housekeeper over an altercation about one of her dogs, law enforcement reportedly assured Britney's people the case would go nowhere

3 hours ago, MakeMe26 said:

I’m probably gonna get a ton of hate for saying this but didn’t one of her own SONS say that she would forget to feed the dogs. Why would her own kids lie about that? There was a live stream where her son confirmed Britney wasn’t caring for the dogs properly. This kinda adds up to what her sons said in the past about not caring for her dogs properly.

About her son, most likely he did not lie, but was simply misinformed... 

Like, in the past team con took the dogs away from her as punishment. I'm speculating, but maybe they told her son that they took her dogs because she doesn't care for them. They can't just say we are punishing her, right? they need to come up with a reason. We always need to keep in mind that it is beneficial for team con to keep her in a negative light.

And there is always a lot of staff working in her house, so I kinda have a hard time believing that the dog was not being fed.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

My question is where was Sam asghari??? It's funny that whenever he's needed he isn't there to help or do something.

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! And why tf does he not come out on his Instagram and clarify and clear his own girlfriend’s and future wife’s name?! I see that his biggest fan, Superdupermaxi is on social media, revealing that it is 100% fabricated but the media and gp is not following or has even heard of “Superdupermaxi” 🙄 The media have their eyes on Sam Asghari though and he just posts his self-loving selfies, promotes himself, and actually advocates for Afghanistan. Which is awesome. So do I, it is beyond horrible what the Talibans are doing to the Afghan people. Seriously, I want the entire world to help them and also open the door for the refugees who needs protection. 
I care a lot about injustice in the world. Because I care. So, I care about injustice towards my loved ones just as much. 
You know what I mean? He has done nothing to clear Britney’s name or help her narrative in the media. He never uses his Instagram to advocate for her civil rights, saying he wish a trafficking victim “happiness” is patronising and mocks her situation. Calling Jamie a d*** once is very, very little effort from a soulmate in an intimate relationship with someone who fights for their human rights against the whole system with the legal system and the global media constantly working against her.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:
About her son, most likely he did not lie, but was simply misinformed... 

Like, in the past team con took the dogs away from her as punishment. I'm speculating, but maybe they told her son that they took her dogs because she doesn't care for them. They can't just say we are punishing her, right? they need to come up with a reason. We always need to keep in mind that it is beneficial for team con to keep her in a negative light.

And there is always a lot of staff working in her house, so I kinda have a hard time believing that the dog was not being fed.

Exactly. He has been raised by Kevin Federline, the narc abuser who intentionally conspired to deprive her of her human rights and **** up her life forever. Speaking of what is beneficial for team Con; so is having minion placed on this site, spreading their narrative in a careful way, posing as fans. 

I hope she isnt neglecting her dogs, ugh if this is true it will really break my heart. I have no sympathy for any animal abuse and that includes neglect, they need love and support. I hate celebs that get dogs and then have their dog keepers, wtf is the point of having one for a play toy.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rower2222 said:

I hope she isnt neglecting her dogs, ugh if this is true it will really break my heart. I have no sympathy for any animal abuse and that includes neglect, they need love and support. I hate celebs that get dogs and then have their dog keepers, wtf is the point of having one for a play toy.

Does someone who buys mini furniture for their dogs seem like they would abuse them? The article doesn’t even allude to animal abuse in any way and a lot of you are reaching which is incredibly suspicious. 

what happened is whats been happening for years. They gaslight her by taking her children/pets/whatever else they want to take and make her act ‘crazy’ to **** with her head. Britney has been isolated to a point that none of us will ever understand so most of the time her dogs are probably the only other company she has so imagine how much they’ve used that against her. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, rower2222 said:

I’ve just gone through your post history and literally every single post on your profile that I can see is trying to put Britney in some kind of negative light by acting like she’s unhinged or crazy. Who the **** are you? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! And why tf does he not come out on his Instagram and clarify and clear his own girlfriend’s and future wife’s name?! I see that his biggest fan, Superdupermaxi is on social media, revealing that it is 100% fabricated but the media and gp is not following or has even heard of “Superdupermaxi” 🙄 The media have their eyes on Sam Asghari though and he just posts his self-loving selfies, promotes himself, and actually advocates for Afghanistan. Which is awesome. So do I, it is beyond horrible what the Talibans are doing to the Afghan people. Seriously, I want the entire world to help them and also open the door for the refugees who needs protection. 
I care a lot about injustice in the world. Because I care. So, I care about injustice towards my loved ones just as much. 
You know what I mean? He has done nothing to clear Britney’s name or help her narrative in the media. He never uses his Instagram to advocate for her civil rights, saying he wish a trafficking victim “happiness” is patronising and mocks her situation. Calling Jamie a d*** once is very, very little effort from a soulmate in an intimate relationship with someone who fights for their human rights against the whole system with the legal system and the global media constantly working against her.

Sam asghari is so blatently planted by team con, it amazes me that Britney doesn't see it.

Just imagine something like this happens to you. Your housekeeper  or dog nanny or whoever the hell that was takes your dog away. This happened last week. You call the police. You most probably also call your boyfriend because who wouldn't? You tell them how upset you are and what a ******* mess this is. Why isn't he calling the police to ask them why they don't investigate her claim??? 

If my boyfriend was as disinterested in my life and my troubles as Sam is in Britney he would get the boot in a second. 

There is literally no excuse for him to not help her. He has a phone, he can go to the police. He can talk to the stupid housekeepers. He can feed the dogs. He can get a lawyer to help etc. He does NOTHING. Sorry that's not true. He makes selfies and works out. 

• Like 6
7 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

My question is where was Sam asghari??? It's funny that whenever he's needed he isn't there to help or do something.

6 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

I 100% AGREE.... and makes me thinking.... How on earth did he and brit started dating ? even Lance Bass could only give his phone number to her assistant Robin, not directly to Britney.... and Sam was only a nobody hired to be,in the Slumber Party MV but Britney could keep his phone number and called him afterwards and started dating ?  and he only called Jamie a **** and posted a few Free Britney and Lioness posts on his insta story  after Free Britney movement was getting noticed and media coverage....  

like every day He just doing and minding his own business and does not care whats happening in britneys house or life.... he only posts what benefits him. 

and that Maxi person... I'm wondering if Britney has ever even met him or known him... or he's just posting regarding britney for attention ?! 

I hope once Jamie is removed,  Britney should get rid of everyone involved in the conservatorship, including Sam.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Sam asghari is so blatently planted by team con, it amazes me that Britney doesn't see it.

Just imagine something like this happens to you. Your housekeeper  or dog nanny or whoever the hell that was takes your dog away. This happened last week. You call the police. You most probably also call your boyfriend because who wouldn't? You tell them how upset you are and what a ******* mess this is. Why isn't he calling the police to ask them why they don't investigate her claim??? 

If my boyfriend was as disinterested in my life and my troubles as Sam is in Britney he would get the boot in a second. 

There is literally no excuse for him to not help her. He has a phone, he can go to the police. He can talk to the stupid housekeepers. He can feed the dogs. He can get a lawyer to help etc. He does NOTHING. Sorry that's not true. He makes selfies and works out. 

My thoughts about Sam EXACTLY ! 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I 100% AGREE.... and makes me thinking.... How on earth did he and brit started dating ? even Lance Bass could only give his phone number to her assistant Robin, not directly to Britney.... and Sam was only a nobody hired to be,in the Slumber Party MV but Britney could keep his phone number and called him afterwards and started dating ?  and he only called Jamie a **** and posted a few Free Britney and Lioness posts on his insta story  after Free Britney movement was getting noticed and media coverage....  

like every day He just doing and minding his own business and does not care whats happening in britneys house or life.... he only posts what benefits him. 

and that Maxi person... I'm wondering if Britney has ever even met him or known him... or he's just posting regarding britney for attention ?! 

I hope once Jamie is removed,  Britney should get rid of everyone involved in the conservatorship, including Sam.

No, Maxi does not know Britney but they still take it upon themselves to be her official voice. And one particular vocal Free Britney advocate takes Maxi’s words on Sam like the Gospel. Actually, Maxi only met Britney briefly at one single occasion, years before the conservatorship..! And then they spoke to her very brief on the phone, once under the conservatorship. That is it. People mock the other vocal make up artist, Billy B, and says that it must be on imposter cat fishing him when he thinks he has been talking to Britney, but nobody question how Maxi can be so sure what Britney think and feel. 

• Like 1

Why is the argument that we believe Britney can do no wrong? Obviously she can she's human. The argument should be why is she expected to be perfect?

I haven't seen anyone say Britney could never do this what most are saying is that the timing and optics and based on the details were getting is extremely suspect. Dogs get sick all the time does that automatically mean neglect? No it doesn't. They didn't give her a fair chance to address the situation they just automatically took it into their own hands and blamed her afterwards.

If this nurse lady sole job is to look after the dogs then it would be her neglect if anything. Why would you not inform the owner of the pets ehats going on...oh wait probably because she doesn't even own herself. 

This isn't about weather or not Britney could have neglected her dogs it's about a pattern that we are witnessing. History shows that stories like this come up at the most opportune times and history also shows there are report she has spent lots of money on her dogs except back then tmz tried to paint it as she is reckless with her money now it doesn't fit the narrative and she is neglecting them? Which is it because it can't be both.

So stop trying to make it seem like we are acting like she is a God that can do no wrong we just are calling out the patterns we saw back in 2007 happening again. We see through it all.

Edited to add if you were around in 2007 you know this is how it starts. It's literally history repeating itself. Except back then they sold the story that she was neglecting her kids smh

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Don’t be so sure Britney doesn’t see it. The minute she protests anything she is risking a 5150, being placed in a hell of a facility or that they make a huge deal about it and fabricate a story in the TMZ! Remember that she is living in a miniature China/North Korea. I think plenty of content posted of them/by “them” (Sam and Cassie) is old and often edited. Like it might be pieced together with a recording of Britney’s voice so it sounds as if she is filming him (remember the mornings that sounded very misplaced?) or like how he took a photo of his own hand holding a drink and a close up of his hand was posted on Britney’s Instagram? We have no idea what their relationship is like behind close doors. She has no possibility of getting rid of any staff, neither has Rosengart, despite some naive fans who thinks Rosengart sacked Britney’s entire entourage and hired new ones 🥴🥴🥴.

She also has to not act out in public, remember what they might do to her otherwise. So if she is spotted walking next to Asghari for 1 minute it does not automatically  mean that she loves him or thinks the world of him. It means she is under a conservatorship.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Why is the argument that we believe Britney can do no wrong? Obviously she can she's human. The argument should be why is she expected to be perfect?

I haven't seen anyone say Britney could never do this what most are saying is that the timing and optics and based on the details were getting is extremely suspect. Dogs get sick all the time does that automatically mean neglect? No it doesn't. They didn't give her a fair chance to address the situation they just automatically took it into their own hands and blamed her afterwards.

If this nurse lady sole job is to look after the dogs then it would be her neglect if anything. Why would you not inform the owner of the pets ehats going on...oh wait probably because she doesn't even own herself. 

This isn't about weather or not Britney could have neglected her dogs it's about a pattern that we are witnessing. History shows that stories like this come up at the most opportune times and history also shows there are report she has spent lots of money on her dogs except back then tmz tried to paint it as she is reckless with her money now it doesn't fit the narrative and she is neglecting them? Which is it because it can't be both.

So stop trying to make it seem like we are acting like she is a God that can do no wrong we just are calling out the patterns we saw back in 2007 happening again. We see through it all.

The argument is twisted by OP because they reason just like Jamie Lynn, Vivianne, James etc. Possibly a paid online spin doctor. 

• Love 1