Britney accused of battery against her housekeeper over an altercation about one of her dogs, law enforcement reportedly assured Britney's people the case would go nowhere

57 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Every time there is a news story about Britney her Instagram goes into overdrive 

Every time if there is a news story about Britney, which makes Cship look bad, then her Instagram goes into overdrive.

In this case, only Britney was cast in a bad light.

Edit: you were right :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Edit2: just remembered, there was news that put the Cship in a bad light. Britneysgram's podcast and allegations about the wedding

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I do agree with what others have said that even if someone's phone got slapped out of their hands, this sounds like something very trivial that could easily be resolved without police involvement. Slapping a phone out of someone's hands is hardly battery unless there is evidence the housekeeper got seriously injured (and so far we have nothing on that).

• Love 1

Well, TMZ reported it so it must be true....

N9d2.gif

So, herein starts the smear campaign against her. The relentless use of her topless images on IG, now the influx of untrue stories starting to circulate to destroy her reputation. This is 2008 all over again. Only, I think more people are woken to the idea of media manipulations today than they were 13 years ago. However, we can't do anything about it because the real fight is in the courtroom.

For sure, Vivian will use this against her. "Oh, they can't do that! This will be descredited! Relax, guys." Unless this case had a brand new influx of new lawyers and a pristine judge that I don't know about, rest assured, that snarky, sniping sewer rat, Vivian Thoreen, is going to use what we are seeing now as a character assassination on Britney to defend their position in the conservatorship. She's going to be doing this right in front of a judge who has showed little interest listening to either Britney or Rosengart. Vivian knows Judge Penny is on her side - she just has to come up with an excuse to keep Jamie in power to keep the money rolling and prevent the investigation dogs from sniffing around their deep-seated corruption. Because this has been done before successfully. They are going to use ANYTHING as justification.

Funny how this is all starting to gain traction now we are moving closer to September 29th, isn't it? God help us with what's coming next. 

Rosengart better have an arsenal of Samurai statements and evidences in his possession to metaphorically behead these disgusting narcs desperate to cling to their seats of power! They are like an infestation.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Why are we hearing about this from TMZ, with a thumbs up that its all good, and not the house keeper?

Also, frankly, if my dad stripped me of my rights for 13 years, hired teams of people to report back to him and then one of them took my dog against my wishes, the phone would be the least of my worries.

If Team Con can't weaponsize the narrative, they'll weaponize her anger. 

Jamie can attack children with no consequence, Jamie Lynn can swing a knife. This story seems forged to weaponise her anger.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Why are we hearing about this from TMZ, with a thumbs up that its all good, and not the house keeper?

Also, frankly, if my dad stripped me of my rights for 13 years, hired teams of people to report back to him and then one of them took my dog against my wishes, the phone would be the least of my worries.

If Team Con can't weaponsize the narrative, they'll weaponize her anger. 

Jamie can attack children with no consequence, Jamie Lynn can swing a knife. This story seems forged to weaponise her anger.

Totally agree here. Disgusting. 

16 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

So, herein starts the smear campaign against her. The relentless use of her topless images on IG, now the influx of untrue stories starting to circulate to destroy her reputation. This is 2008 all over again. 

Funny how this is all starting to gain traction now we are moving closer to September 29th, isn't it? God help us with what's coming next. 

I am genuinely afraid of what's coming next. 

Things are getting shadier and shadier, they are really trying to sabotage her, both with instagram and TMZ. 

• Like 6