Britney accused of battery against her housekeeper over an altercation about one of her dogs, law enforcement reportedly assured Britney's people the case would go nowhere

All Team Con/Jamie wanted is a negative headline from their BFF Harvey Levin’s tacky tabloid blog TMZ . No matter how false, ridiculous or non threatening it is. The story will briefly make the rounds then drift away.

It’s a set up: Sheriff’s tell TMZ that this is going nowhere. So why report it, Harvey? **** off!!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 6

I’m sorry, I hope this doesn’t sound bad or like victim blaming but I don’t believe this story one bit. Ever since Britney testified I’ve been anticipating and fearing some kind of retaliation. They cannot 5150 her again the way did previously but maybe they will try to get her incarcerated another way. Trying to make it seem like she’s a danger to those around or that she’s irractic. I really wish she could just fly away somewhere with security she trusts and has hand picked herself or with her attorneys because I don’t trust team con. They’re desperate to hold onto power and who knows how far they’re willing to go. I hate to say it, but I don’t believe Britney is safe. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

so sheriff departments now answer to TMZ? Since when? How would that be legal or ethical? Before I opened this thread I was expecting an old article from 2007 because there used to be similar ones like this one back then and sounded exactly the same.

edit: seems like team con still haven't realized swaying a portion of the public in their favor isn't going to help them in any way. you keep paying TMZ while Rosengart makes sure that money will soon cease to be under your control.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
27 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

You know what? We should stop talking about this, delete the topic and pretend it didn’t happen. Let’s not give them attention, that’s what they want.

Give Britney Spears her f.cking civil and human rights back, NOW!!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

JAIL TO BRITNEY’S MANAGEMENT AND FAMILY!!!

if only we'd do this with JLS too