Britney accused of battery against her housekeeper over an altercation about one of her dogs, law enforcement reportedly assured Britney's people the case would go nowhere

Good luck getting another housekeeping job. Hopefully the money team con paid you was worth it. 

also, every year they post her spending because for whatever reason w the conservatorship it’s up for public consumption. EVERY year one her biggest expenses is **** she’s buying for her dogs. You think she’s spending $100,000 a year on pet stuff but isn’t feeding them? K. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, rower2222 said:

I hope she isnt neglecting her dogs, ugh if this is true it will really break my heart. I have no sympathy for any animal abuse and that includes neglect, they need love and support. I hate celebs that get dogs and then have their dog keepers, wtf is the point of having one for a play toy.

For **** sake, who are you? Since when do you started to believe anything in the TMZ? Since you started your internship there? I don’t believe anyone that is angry about how uncritical the GP swallowed the media’s lies about Britney in 2007 would believe a **** blog post of the TMZ. 
**** Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I just want to say, if Brit did slap the phone out of her hand, I don't give a ****:gunney:

We don't know the full story and considering how frustrated Brit has been for years now ,I don't blame her. The whole situation and the timing is very...suspicious.

edit ; just to clarify, i'm not saying Brit was in the right and if she did damage the maid's phone then she should obviously pay for it. I'm just saying IDC! This is trivial sh4t and we don't know the full context.:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 2
22 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney still has dogs? I haven’t seen her post any of them in years.

Im not sure but I saw one of her dogs passingg by in one of her recent videos she posted on IG. But yes, just like you I havent seen her dogs in idk how long  so I dont know if this dog is the same shes always had. Close to the end of the video, the last 15 or 10 seconds 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CR2gHA3gs6-/?utm_medium=copy_link

This is so messy. 

I wouldn't think Britney would neglect her dogs. I found it really strange when  I read here, that her son claimed she had left one of her dogs in the cage for too long, or that she had forgotten about it - I don't remember the exact working. 

Although, anything that comes from TMZ re: Britney is usually nasty in it's tone 

Excuse me but, if anyone will take my dog somewhere with out telling me, God have mercy on them. I won't slap the phone, I'll aim to they face...

Also, if dogs have a nanny who comes in everyday...how are they neglected? So she is **** at her job then.....

Scared Dog GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

I would guess that someone in a conservatorship is almost 100% immune to any kind of civil or criminal charges since they are incompetent (Only on paper of course in regards to Britney). If anything they would have to file charges against Jamie. HA!

17 hours ago, dbrooks776 said:

This is so messy. 

I wouldn't think Britney would neglect her dogs. I found it really strange when  I read here, that her son claimed she had left one of her dogs in the cage for too long, or that she had forgotten about it - I don't remember the exact working. 

Although, anything that comes from TMZ re: Britney is usually nasty in it's tone 

I remember that jayden said "see that's what I don't know either she died and they hid it from me or the house keeper took her bc she was kept in a cage too long"

2 hours ago, SkyNet said:

Excuse me but, if anyone will take my dog somewhere with out telling me, God have mercy on them. I won't slap the phone, I'll aim to they face...

Also, if dogs have a nanny who comes in everyday...how are they neglected? So she is **** at her job then.....

Scared Dog GIF

I had a nosey neighbor report me to the police for "animal abuse" bc  I have a cyclone fence and they could clearly see my dog had a cone around his neck. The vet suggested I put a cone on him to keep from biting his stitches. My dummy of a dog jumped my fence earlier so obviously he had to get stitched up. When the police showed I explained everything and all was well. :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

16 hours ago, iCaptainCandy said:

flipping thru channels and saw "BRITNEY UNDER INVESTIGATION" and they touched on animal abuse and then proceeded to show every single individual topless photos and kept talking about her titneys 😔

Unfortunately this was brought upon herself. Many of us pointed out the possible outcome of posting those pictures at this time.

Secondly I don't know what to think about the story as we lack information. 

• Like 1