Britney accused of battery against her housekeeper over an altercation about one of her dogs, law enforcement reportedly assured Britney's people the case would go nowhere

21 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

Unpopular opinion but just because we all love Britney doesn't mean she is incapable of having moments where she is the one in the wrong. Sounds like her dog person was just doing their job... Also, I can't forget about her sons live where he mentions Britney also left her dog locked up in a cage for way to long and the dog person had to take it... 

We don't have to defend quite literally everything she does. She very well could have been an abusive employer on the moment. 

I'll always support her in the con battle though.  I'm prepared to be dragged for this take. 

THIS. While I don't believe this story is necessarily true, I also don't take for granted that it's not just because I'm a fan of Britney Spears.This is not related to the conservatorship, which I don't support whatsoever, I really hope she will be freed soon, it's just that I don't forget Britney is a human being; as such, she makes mistakes/bad things, too.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

THIS. While I don't believe this story is necessarily true, I also don't take for granted that it's not just because I'm a fan of Britney Spears.This is not related to the conservatorship, which I don't support whatsoever, I really hope she will be freed soon, it's just that I don't forget Britney is a human being; as such, she makes mistakes/bad things, too.

Thank you. Plus if it is true, she could also have a ton of pent up stress due to her situation and not liking people taking control of certain aspects of her life even if that is what some of these housekeepers are hired to due. She may have lashed out due to the pent up anger and abuse from her father and team con on an unlucky worker of hers. Doesnt mean the worker is lying or actually did anything wrong. Just makes the situation sad.  (Also for anyone who is upset with my opinion I wanna make it clear I think filing charges for a phone slap is dramatic and I unnecessary. I'm simply stating that it very well could be true.)

• Love 2