Britney accused of battery against her housekeeper over an altercation about one of her dogs, law enforcement reportedly assured Britney's people the case would go nowhere

Unpopular opinion but just because we all love Britney doesn't mean she is incapable of having moments where she is the one in the wrong. Sounds like her dog person was just doing their job... Also, I can't forget about her sons live where he mentions Britney also left her dog locked up in a cage for way to long and the dog person had to take it... 

We don't have to defend quite literally everything she does. She very well could have been an abusive employer on the moment. 

I'll always support her in the con battle though.  I'm prepared to be dragged for this take. 

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, breaktheice91 said:

I’m sorry, I hope this doesn’t sound bad or like victim blaming but I don’t believe this story one bit. Ever since Britney testified I’ve been anticipating and fearing some kind of retaliation. They cannot 5150 her again the way did previously but maybe they will try to get her incarcerated another way. Trying to make it seem like she’s a danger to those around or that she’s irractic. I really wish she could just fly away somewhere with security she trusts and has hand picked herself or with her attorneys because I don’t trust team con. They’re desperate to hold onto power and who knows how far they’re willing to go. I hate to say it, but I don’t believe Britney is safe. 

This. Hope they won't use this against her. 

51 minutes ago, MARKUS said:

There are much bigger issues than somebodys phone dropping that need to be handled in that house  thank you very much. 

Yes, and it is a strange power imbalance with that maid. The maid is far above Britney with human and civil rights and all, they are free to  leave their job. They know and Britney knows, that they can just snap their fingers and tell TMZ ****ty lies about her, or tell her dad Britney is “unhinged” to cause her horrible consequences. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

Unpopular opinion but just because we all love Britney doesn't mean she is incapable of having moments where she is the one in the wrong. Sounds like her dog person was just doing their job... Also, I can't forget about her sons live where he mentions Britney also left her dog locked up in a cage for way to long and the dog person had to take it... 

We don't have to defend quite literally everything she does. She very well could have been an abusive employer on the moment. 

I'll always support her in the con battle though.  I'm prepared to be dragged for this take. 

No, if you start living with her and see for yourself how she acts, with your own eyes. You don’t have to defend the TMZ or act as if that maid doesn’t hold Britney’s life in their hands. Just look, when Britney is abused it doesn’t enter the paper, no one hears about it. But the maid can easily lie to the TMZ and they will be all over it. You shouldn’t believe anything in the TMZ or what someone says about a victim of trafficking that the abusers is trying to keep as a hostage, until the victim is a free human being.

• Like 1